Fen hares.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STAY OUT OF IT BAW !!!!

well dont just talk about it sort it i told you before,tell you what,tracyg has just had the special needs school playground frame burnt to a cinder,come here run yoour fn pony with ours our way loose

Lol........ That's you answered then baw, now walk away!!!

Posted Images

to the lads on this site if you think you got a real good dog come january ill take you to the best hares youve known near grimsby, we can all say we kill 3, 4, 5s stubble time but your be lucky to catch one in january on this land, so if you think youve got a dog to kill the hares your welcome to PM me january time and we ll see what your dogs made of. I ve had coursing greyhounds on them 2 at a time and cant do f*** all with them, so dont tell me about your 3/4 saluki`s killing hares on this land

to the lads on this site if you think you got a real good dog come january ill take you to the best hares youve known near grimsby, we can all say we kill 3, 4, 5s stubble time but your be lucky to catch one in january on this land, so if you think youve got a dog to kill the hares your welcome to PM me january time and we ll see what your dogs made of. I ve had coursing greyhounds on them 2 at a time and cant do f*** all with them, so dont tell me about your 3/4 saluki`s killing hares on this land

got a deerhound x yorki do you think it will be any good on your land would just love to try .. its cought mice and rats in january single handed so it should be ok on old puss :thumbs:

Coursing Greyhounds wouldn't be my 1st choice to CATCH hares ! They were bred to run against each other for points, NOT to kill the hare. A good bred Lurcher will KILL more hares than a Greyhound will.

Cheers.

I dunno..... This thread must be a policemans dream :icon_eek: You wonder how you get caught :doh:

You can,t get caught if you don,t break the law as long as you have permission to be on the land and your intention is to catch rabbits or kill hare with a bird you are within the law the fact that your dog cannot tell the difference between a rabbit and a hare is not your fault and you are not breaking the law if your intention is to take rabbits but hare are caught by accident it would be impossible to prove otherwise in a court even if your dogs killed 20 hare .Intent in these circumstances is not provable one way or the other unless you admit your intention was to kill the hare with your dog .No one can read your mind regardless of what evidence is brought into court.A failure to slip your bird at the correct moment or a missed shot is just one of those thing that can and does happen luckily for my dog and me .It,s nice to see the old bill watching and know they can do feckall all .

How come you hear baldrick and co talking about losing licenses even when they are not in the field? How come fI'll talk about helicopters circling them even when they are out there own back. I only go with what I read from guys on here, maybe they are all liars, I don't know.

I think permission is the key,If you havnt got that your in trouble,I still wouldnt be shouting on here about how and were :whistling: ,But each to there own i guess.

At the risk of getting slagged for making or in this case excepting a challenge in may , ill have that mate .

Coursing Greyhounds wouldn't be my 1st choice to CATCH hares ! They were bred to run against each other for points, NOT to kill the hare. A good bred Lurcher will KILL more hares than a Greyhound will.

Cheers.

you need speed in a lurcher to do must game with out it there are shit :thumbs: