• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its all I could think of at the time. Didn't think I would have been on here long enough tbh just wanted a peek and ended up staying         FTB

My mother always called me Johnny Boy...................which I found strange as my name is Dave     The user name I liked was "Ditch Shitter".....THL Legend

I used to have a male Finn Goshawk in the earley 90's called "Jasper". back then I was on a mission with him and alot fitter and enthusiastic flying near on 6 days a week if possible through the season.

as expected flying him regular got him fit chaseing game and me fit keeping up with him. Its simples really! I now know I will never make a bird anywhere near as good as him mainly down to time and the commitment and I suppose enthusiasm to get out 6 days a week.

No doubt about he was a killing machine of the likes I'll never have again! he was a very special bird to me not only in the hunting department and obedience too. basically thats where the username came from and the date of birth on the end :thumbs:.

Jasper

What was your main quarry Jasper?

Guest THE BEATNICK

the first site i was on many years ago i was called ROOSTER i like to think it was because i was the best cock around but then i got old and the mrs said i'm now more like a beatnick.

Anagram of two dogs I had/have. Tod, Sky.

Another one could have been Dyktos but that would make me sound like a wanker!

Open goal for somebody..........:tongue2: :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

After a very special old dog from years back......the canine variety :D ....not sure about the number.....my age :blink:

I always thought it was your dress size :kiss:

i chose earth as every fecker likes using it, nearly used great britain because every fecker seems to like that too, namely............

illegal immigrants :censored: