LAMPIN COMP..........

well now the season has come to an end, an nobody heard the news on the lamping comp that whin was running............

i was just wondering, anybody gonna do 1 next year :thumbs:

dont know about it being over mate out tonight lamping cant be stoping theirs gear out their with my dogs name on it fck the end of season fck the ban am out mate lamp charged dog waiting and ready deisel money in pocket best time to go every one else packed up for summer more for me

You sound cool.

ban' timestamp='1304016910' post='2033225']

same out the nite mate :gunsmilie:

makes ya sick mate when these season over people say they packed in till next year ok if its permmision but i got none so just get out when i want and money enough for diesel mate cant afford to sit in as dont know how long it be till me pocket got money in as the misses take me to cleaners if she finds me cash and if i wait around till next season evert body at it and nowt to run fck the ban

makes ya sick mate when these season over people say they packed in till next year ok if its permmision but i got none so just get out when i want and money enough for diesel mate cant afford to sit in as dont know how long it be till me pocket got money in as the misses take me to cleaners if she finds me cash and if i wait around till next season evert body at it and nowt to run fck the ban

You sound even cooler now, i bet your really tough as well, and your dogs great :thumbs:

• Like 2

you related to whin :hmm:

If whin is writing the rulebook then your all fecked, i'll contact Robert Langdon now to decipher his ramblings, LDR organised a good competition that was well run and had its share of tools who piss and moaned like old woman, if you get one organised i'll chuck my name in with my wheaten.......

If whin is writing the rulebook then your all fecked, i'll contact Robert Langdon now to decipher his ramblings, LDR organised a good competition that was well run and had its share of tools who piss and moaned like old woman, if you get one organised i'll chuck my name in with my wheaten.......

ldr's comp was a cracking idea, all we need is somebody to organise 1 for next season, id be in, but i aint sorting it all :laugh:

What makes me sick is wasters like you, no respect, no idea and f*****g proud of yourself to boot

• Like 2