WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE DUGS FKN HATE IT .YOU EVEN GET SOME PEPLE WEARING THE ROSSETTES :11: SO LETS HEAR FAE THE SHOW LOVERS :signthankspin:

Edited by the dugs baws1
  • Like 9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE D

there all about meeting friends and having a day out and a laugh you dont like dont go

THE MAIN REASON A DONT LIKE THEM IS THATS WERE AWE THE SHIT YELPERS AND JIBBERS ARE BRED BECAUSE SUMBODY SAYS THEY LOOK GOOD .LOOKS GO FOR ABSOLUTELY FEK ALL

Guest joball

Better than sitting at home on a nice day, gets you away from the miss, gives the dogs abit of a change. Meet some like minded folk. The only down fall to shows is the people there who have dogs that have never seen a days work in there lifes win, when theres dogs that been out grafting all winter dont get a glance, that annoys me abit.

One of the reasons i dont go to them and this was before shows were being taken serious with cash prizes and your pic in the cmw lol. 100_0826-1.jpg

Jesus Poacher3161..........can you even move in your house for paper cuttings............ :laugh:

One of the reasons i dont go to them and this was before shows were being taken serious with cash prizes and your pic in the cmw lol. 100_0826-1.jpg

Jesus Poacher3161..........can you even move in your house for paper cuttings............ :laugh:

LOL its an affliction i suffer with so my phsyciatrist said.

Better than sitting at home on a nice day, gets you away from the miss, gives the dogs abit of a change. Meet some like minded folk. The only down fall to shows is the people there who have dogs that have never seen a days work in there lifes win, when theres dogs that been out grafting all winter dont get a glance, that annoys me abit.

Likewise. :thumbs:

i dont mind them,We have one not far from us and i tried it but my dog wont show she tried to bite the judge but it was good crack on a nice day for an hour or so. It means bugger all to me but some people are addicted travelling from show to show.Its a slippery slope for working breeds just look what shows did to the bulldog!!