posting on this site

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

blub,blub,blub............somebody always crying on here mun!   If you want to feel loved get a whippet and join the poachers rest.

Its just that i have reached a stage in my life were i am happy with the good mates i have around me and i am content with just having the crack on an internet forum now a days.atb dell

i have twelve friends listed on my profile,8 of which i have met and deem to be spot on with either their knowledge or just straight talking of the game,the sort of people you would quite happily meet

lol its been going on for years on here,especially the lurcher section.TBH it used to bother me,but now the digs and the certain posts and questions on here really show the idiots up big time.the vast majority on here are pretty sound guys and dont take what is written on here as stone.There are a couple who are just total blowhards and to them i give no time of day to.just enjoy the site and try not get involved with the trouble makers and them that no f**k all.

as above to many talking kack have you realy got freinds on here :thumbdown:

i have twelve friends listed on my profile,8 of which i have met and deem to be spot on with either their knowledge or just straight talking of the game,the sort of people you would quite happily meet up and have a drink and a laugh with,the others,who knows but dont take on board half the shit you read on here its just a bit of fun to waist away a bit of time,there is a difference,a big difference between the lads that work their dogs and those that just play at it,you get to know advice to listen to and that to ignore,once you know,well you know thats it for me in a nutshell :thumbs:

• Like 1

It is in all walks of life some You feel priveleged to have made their aquaintance :notworthy:

Others the first words they speak You think what a wanker :thumbdown: and You wouldnt trust them if they were whistling :whistling:

And that accounts for work dog shows life in general not just on here

The difference is face to face people are shall we say a little less braver

On the internet they become Joe Calzaghe

I can't believe folk take what's is typed on a forum by someone they don't know, to heart. Stop taking yourself so seriously honestly, try it.... You'll be amazed how better life becomes...... And another thing, if you need the Internet to find friends you have a bigger problem than what anybody writes about you.

• Like 1

baw your just a fat lad who licks mbs ringpiece till its red ha haha.......!

You see, there is always a fud about.... Where you been hiding plum sucker? Place hasn't been the same without ma bitch.... :thumbs:

good posts make a good forum shit posts make a shit forum thats why people get upset cos the shit out numbers the good. a lot of people give up trying when its like that :thumbdown: right im off to get a whippet and see if poachers will have me :laugh: