Hunting Gazelles with Saluki Dogs in Namibia Kahalari Desert

thats about about ten mile further down from your old land tomo...in linc,s.but yes tomo it is very much like that ...ive also got some more land like that tomo..about 5 mile up from that old land of yours ,,,,got a few new lumps too...without stone.....thank fook.,,,lolol....

baw that dog is built like a brick shithouse ...and very very high percentage of saluki.,..just cause it aint got big fluffy ears ..lolol

i, i know exactly where it is, yoused to poach it to fook 20 year ago... :thumbs: back then there was alot of bunnys on it,, but i aint been for a long time

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes add some collie to them..... the disadvantage would not be the hevier coat that baw said,,, the dissadvantage would be going home empty handed

, To prevent injuries while hunting in the harsh desert, the dog handlers apply henna or nut oil to harden the dogs' feet.

LMAO! they want to kill gazelles not herd them up!

Posted Images

thats about about ten mile further down from your old land tomo...in linc,s.but yes tomo it is very much like that ...ive also got some more land like that tomo..about 5 mile up from that old land of yours ,,,,got a few new lumps too...without stone.....thank fook.,,,lolol....

baw that dog is built like a brick shithouse ...and very very high percentage of saluki.,..just cause it aint got big fluffy ears ..lolol

Yeah it does look heavy built..... Did you see the parents?

Leave my tame muntys alone.... :tongue2:

i wouldnt touch a munty they lovely little creatures.... :D plus i run salukis x..they woulndt know what to do with one

Leave my tame muntys alone.... :tongue2:

i wouldnt touch a munty they lovely little creatures.... :D plus i run salukis x..they woulndt know what to do with one

Or keep up with one....... :whistling:

sire

post-4253-0-81422200-1303245244_thumb.jpg

dam..

post-4253-0-12040600-1303245419_thumb.jpg

sire

post-4253-0-81422200-1303245244_thumb.jpg

dam..

post-4253-0-12040600-1303245419_thumb.jpg

Just for a minute I thought I'd get a rise from you snoop but I guess not lol. Nice looking whirrer mate :thumbs:

snoopdog, great pic that thanks for posting. :thumbs:

i hear saluki hybrids have very good feet, if come from the right breeding, parents and grand parents ect.?

i see their on them you-tube clips of salukis in deserts running on some rough ground, some with stones and id say its hard ground too in a lot of them places, so their feet would have to be good?