Hunting Gazelles with Saluki Dogs in Namibia Kahalari Desert

Why would they ruin salukis with collie blood...

stick to the rabbiting baw :thumbs: i bet my full saluki got better feet then any colliex :toast:

A betting man eh..... Normally I'd take your money but alas I have given up betting for lent..... Think yourself lucky, you and your stragly toed cur.....

you scots are so funny :notworthy: i will have a bet mate easy money :thumbs:

Ok you win, my dogs feet have knocked up toes etc..... I wish they were photogenic like the saluki but alas no.... Good luck in the shows....

LOVE to go fishin with you Baw :kiss: The BITES you get! :angel:

I know mate shooting fish in a barrel...... Anyone knows you wouldn't add collie blood to they dogs..... Total waste of good collie blood!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes add some collie to them..... the disadvantage would not be the hevier coat that baw said,,, the dissadvantage would be going home empty handed

, To prevent injuries while hunting in the harsh desert, the dog handlers apply henna or nut oil to harden the dogs' feet.

LMAO! they want to kill gazelles not herd them up!

Posted Images

have alook at the ground round the dog baw...this dog weighs nearly 70lb running at around 30 mph..maybe a bit more at times .. :whistling: twisting and turning.. on quite a few occaisions the dog has come passed me and i cringe ....it like the sound of you or i kicking our boots on a stoney beach ....and all this is just to retrive the hare the bird has obviously killed..... :thumbs: i would say they dont need any injection of any other breed to improve there feet ....but thats just my opinion ....even though iam fairly sure your on the wind up ..just getting my point across..

post-4253-0-63193700-1303236944_thumb.jpg

Lovely bird mate. If you think that ground is rough going, you need to get out more mate :thumbs:

have alook at the ground round the dog baw...this dog weighs nearly 70lb running at around 30 mph..maybe a bit more at times .. :whistling: twisting and turning.. on quite a few occaisions the dog has come passed me and i cringe ....it like the sound of you or i kicking our boots on a stoney beach ....and all this is just to retrive the hare the bird has obviously killed..... :thumbs: i would say they dont need any injection of any other breed to improve there feet ....but thats just my opinion ....even though iam fairly sure your on the wind up ..just getting my point across..

Lovely bird mate. If you think that ground is rough going, you need to get out more mate :thumbs:

i will put that on my to do list ..i must get out more...

Lol ok enough of the piss taking. That is a seriously Stoney field and a cracking picture. I was only taking the piss with the collie blood as you well know it. I know the saluki has excellent feet, everyone knows that..... It's speed it seriously lacks...

Lol ok enough of the piss taking. That is a seriously Stoney field and a cracking picture. I was only taking the piss with the collie blood as you well know it. I know the saluki has excellent feet, everyone knows that..... It's speed it seriously lacks...

:laugh::laugh: you twat :laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh: you twat :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: worth a try mate :tongue2:

good pic mate,,, i used to have some land like that

Aye f*****g rub it in tomo why don't you..... Cos you run the fens now...... :laugh:

Aye f*****g rub it in tomo why don't you..... Cos you run the fens now...... :laugh:

i dont run the fens mate,,, hares there arnt good enough, you know that

i dont run the fens mate,,, hares there arnt good enough, you know that

You have permission on the fens..... Besides, we both know the hares there are good hares, not the best but still good :thumbs:

thats about about ten mile further down from your old land tomo...in linc,s.but yes tomo it is very much like that ...ive also got some more land like that tomo..about 5 mile up from that old land of yours ,,,,got a few new lumps too...without stone.....thank fook.,,,lolol....

baw that dog is built like a brick shithouse ...and very very high percentage of saluki.,..just cause it aint got big fluffy ears ..lolol

thats about about ten mile further down from your old land tomo...in linc,s.but yes tomo it is very much like that ...ive also got some more land like that tomo..about 5 mile up from that old land of yours ,,,,got a few new lumps too...without stone.....thank fook.,,,lolol....

baw that dog is built like a brick shithouse ...and very very high percentage of saluki.,..just cause it aint got big fluffy ears ..lolol

Leave my tame muntys alone.... :tongue2: