Any Cumbrian lads on here with working lurchers?

ahh boys theres still a few bits and bobs kicking about its alright when ya drive but if ya dont then ya only looking at a couple of rabbits. maybe the odd roe in the season. not many foxes around now mind. they have been hammerd to death.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty of stuff left in cumbria you just have to know where to look

pan calling kettle after what i've heard today scotty lad?????

aye there is a bit about but its gettin thinner on the ground...its gettin harder to kill big numbers of rabbits now.....im in barrow and its shite round here ..alot of spots i used to go its dead now...........its nice to think your the only one who goes on the spots but hugely unlikely :laugh::laugh: .... :thumbs:

very unlikely from my garde i can watch folk lamping the night away in the same feilds i lamp so i dont hold high hopes for it. itas even worse when i want to go out and get all my shyte together get to the back gate then see some other twot lamping it. but its not my land so theres not much i can do. thats just the way it goes/

everywhere around us has been hammered mate. lol.

to right. alot of lads are still catching during breeding season which buggers it up for the rest of us.

Aye your right pal toddy is cumbrias biggest summer hunter f*****g it up for the rest of us he won't go out in winter as its to cold for him and his dog can't kill when ther quarry is at its fittest.he kills does full of young all summer long

hello pal iv got a 5/8ths 3/8ths bull cross im from cockermouth i go lamping with a couple of lads and a las from aspatria.

hi pal. who do you go out with from aspatria i might know them.

hello pal i sometimes go lamping with ste rumney willow grey and bob mcnichol.

yea iv'e heard of them lads, isnt bobby locked up at the min

• 2 weeks later...

to right. alot of lads are still catching during breeding season which buggers it up for the rest of us.

Aye your right pal toddy is cumbrias biggest summer hunter f*****g it up for the rest of us he won't go out in winter as its to cold for him and his dog can't kill when ther quarry is at its fittest.he kills does full of young all summer long

pan calling kettle after what i've heard today scotty lad????? :thumbdown:

• Like 1

hello pal iv got a 5/8ths 3/8ths bull cross im from cockermouth i go lamping with a couple of lads and a las from aspatria.

hi pal. who do you go out with from aspatria i might know them.

hello pal i sometimes go lamping with ste rumney willow grey and bob mcnichol.

yea iv'e heard of them lads, isnt bobby locked up at the min

:wallbash::wallbash::notworthy::notworthy::wallbash:

ryt clever

pan calling kettle after what i've heard today scotty lad????? :thumbdown:

what you heard pal?

Seen as your from Brough way have you heard the crack about the guys that walked in to the Tann Hill inn with the lurcher and it picked a lamb up from between some womans legs and went to town on it, police there the lot. Its nice land for the hounds up the A66 (Brough to scotch corner) way just a bit dodgy in places with hidden mine shafts and Tanks firing big ass rounds.