what sire to line my bitch?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't go wrong putting some grafting saluki blood in there in my opinion.   Gaz

put a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie across her,too many ingredients in the cocktail only sour the taste,imo ;-)

Posted Images

If anything this birch is a tiny bit short in pace however I have no complaints about the amount of game she catches.a mate of mine is going mad to pit hid 3 quarter bred bull grey over her,o was thinking more along the lines of a strong saluki bull greyhound.any suggestions?

If anything this birch is a tiny bit short in pace however I have no complaints about the amount of game she catches.a mate of mine is going mad to pit hid 3 quarter bred bull grey over her,o was thinking more along the lines of a strong saluki bull greyhound.any suggestions?

I have a saluki bull grey here he is coming up 2 he does the lot day and night very quick dog with a good turn of speed.I woulnt mind a pup from him as he has slipped hiss back and will never run 100percent again

I have a saluki bull grey here he is coming up 2 he does the lot day and night very quick dog with a good turn of speed.I woulnt mind a pup from him as he has slipped hiss back and will never run 100percent again

Wexford, will you do me a favour, put a pic of your bitch and let me know what sire you use and then drop me a PM.

If it's saluki blooded sire then I'm really interested in this breeding, saluki/collie maybe with a dash of bull. Would like to see how pups turn out.

Gaz

get your self a proven dog that as done a few seasons work .... if i had a collie cross i know who i would be asking to use their dog as stud...

scott are you offering a dog that is not 2 yet ... thats as done a seasons work at most ...as a back problem ... up for stud :icon_eek:

My bitch is 5year old now and well proven,as I said the only fault I have is she could b doing with s small bit extra speed,I have got my heart set on crossing her with a saluki bull greyhound but the dog will have to be atleast 4 year old and atleast be at the same standard as her,she OS 24tts so I'd b looking for a dog around 24-25 no taller than 26 if I don't find the right dog I will hold off till she breaks again