what sire to line my bitch?

3/4 grey x 1/4 collie is what i'd put over her...

Thats what i'd do. It's all very well putting a good sire, bull x grey or whatever, but your going to have a whole litter of pups not just one, and you have to think of litter conformity, a little at least.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't go wrong putting some grafting saluki blood in there in my opinion.   Gaz

put a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie across her,too many ingredients in the cocktail only sour the taste,imo ;-)

Posted Images

If anything this birch is a tiny bit short in pace however I have no complaints about the amount of game she catches.a mate of mine is going mad to pit hid 3 quarter bred bull grey over her,o was thinking more along the lines of a strong saluki bull greyhound.any suggestions?

I have a saluki bull grey here he is coming up 2 he does the lot day and night very quick dog with a good turn of speed.I woulnt mind a pup from him as he has slipped hiss back and will never run 100percent again

sounds ideal :whistling: :whistling:

If anything this birch is a tiny bit short in pace however I have no complaints about the amount of game she catches.a mate of mine is going mad to pit hid 3 quarter bred bull grey over her,o was thinking more along the lines of a strong saluki bull greyhound.any suggestions?

I have a saluki bull grey here he is coming up 2 he does the lot day and night very quick dog with a good turn of speed.I woulnt mind a pup from him as he has slipped hiss back and will never run 100percent again

sounds ideal :whistling: :whistling:

scott ive just read ur reply saying ur dogs back is out have u tried to get it sorted as i know a muscle bone man he goes to carlisle every month J42 i,ve took greyhounds to him only takes a fiver might be worth a try.