Blue Lakelands??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think hes onabout black an tan lakelands that have a lighter coat not as dark black. they look more grey/blue(blue an tan)

Blue Lakelands sounds like a dog dealers wet dream. FTB

theres no difference to be honest just a slighty lighter black an tan thats all they are, the black an tan dog i got looks slighty grey/blue when stripped out but i dont call him a blue an tan,

Lost a blue lakeland type dog to ground bout 3 year ago.Dont know the through breeding of the dog cause i bought it in as a worker,but do know it was very tightly bred as i know the man who keeps them.He is an english man living in eire a good few year now and his dogs are like peas in a pod all the same,very hard gear i might add but honest workers.

Lost a blue lakeland type dog to ground bout 3 year ago.Dont know the through breeding of the dog cause i bought it in as a worker,but do know it was very tightly bred as i know the man who keeps them.He is an english man living in eire a good few year now and his dogs are like peas in a pod all the same,very hard gear i might add but honest workers.

would like to see one as well bet they do look nice :thumbs:

The line of lakelands that Fatman mentioned is a family of hard grafters that started with a blue bitch that came from England. If I remember correctly T.L. swapped a pit bull pup for the bitch and sold it on to the man who now has the line. They're as good as any.

There was also another line of lakelands up North that threw some blue ones and they were good ones too.

Incidentaly, the standard for the K.C. lakeland includes blue and wheaten. Not that it matters.