David TOSSER Cameron

Looks like they just try and offer huge charity donations to these poor countries to try and look good and cover up their own problems. It's as if the U.K is trying to keep up the the U.S, Russia, France, China and the other bigger stronger countries it once matched when if fact it's a complete shambles.

Great to see though.

thumbs.gif

We still had enough so that we could chuck 7 billion across the Irish sea too you guys though.. :thumbs:

But the thing is you didn't. I find this whole getting loans to give other countries loans thing to be complete shit thats just going to end in trouble. And as far as taking 7 billion from the British for a bail-out is concerned it turned my stomach and the stomach of the majority of Irish people. Too many Irishmen fought and died not to long ago so this Island could be independent and free and it's a disgrace that only a handful of greedy b*****ds let what happened in this country over the last 15 years happen. Fair play to the U.K for offering the bail-out and everything else but I would rather wipe my arse with sandpaper than take money or charity from a Brit.. Just goes against the grain.

Fella, whatever your feeling's towards the UK, we've all been sold out by our rulers. Thousands have fought and died for national independence all over Europe, and here we are all part of a crooked European Union, ruled by the same people & by the same laws..

Can't argue with that, your 100% right.

thumbs.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way any of the main parties are ever going to listen is for everyone to get off their arse and vote for a genuine right wing party. Even if it's only a protest vote and you don't agree with

Fella, whatever your feeling's towards the UK, we've all been sold out by our rulers. Thousands have fought and died for national independence all over Europe, and here we are all part of a crooked Eu

Yet again ,people quick of the mark to slag the government off! You don't know what we as a country get in return and probably won't theirs more to politics than just the headlines the papers print.Pe

What i dont get is that other minorities would get booted right out on their arse for less while here either seeking asylum or on a visa but theyre differant etc etc.They find it hard to deal with our culture and we should all change to suit i dont think so.If they dont like the country then go elsewhere seems simple to me