• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By your profile pic it looks like you enjoy licking windows aswell   FTB

I collect fridge magnets.

Posted Images

... growing my veg ,quite alot go on in the summer :D

I wouldn't mind doing a bit of that myself. The thought entered my mind when I seen the Paki's next door growing what look like Chilli's.

You can grow stuff even if you only have a wee patio, wack some chillis, herbs and stuff in pots. Can't beat home grown stuff! :thumbs:

I wouldn't mind doing a bit of that myself. The thought entered my mind when I seen the Paki's next door growing what look like Chilli's.

You can grow stuff even if you only have a wee patio, wack some chillis, herbs and stuff in pots. Can't beat home grown stuff! :thumbs:

Very true. My mate has loads of drainpipes stuck in the ground filled with compost and cut cut into them planted with strawberries. You can also grow potatoes in bin bags. Theres loads of ways of doing it.

Very true. My mate has loads of drainpipes stuck in the ground filled with compost and cut cut into them planted with strawberries. You can also grow potatoes in bin bags. Theres loads of ways of doing it.

Tomatoes and salad stuff (greens, letuce, chives etc) are also easy :thumbs:

other hobbies? :hmm: Beer, music, beer, sex, running, beer, cycling, playing the drums, beer, riding the quad eyeballs out!!!, watching rugby, beer, chilling with the camera and having a beer.

Playing the drums with a local primary school tonight followed by a few beers, already been out with the rifle and dogs. Out on the mountain bike later and hopefully take some pics if I come across anything I fancy. It's a no work day today so I aim to cram as many of my interests into the day :drink:

I collect Lambrettas and vespas and spend all summer running up and down the country getting pissed camping at rallies.

Cyling and a bit of scuba diving as well. me and the missus try to get away on the bike for a bit when we can, (yamaha tenere)

ATB

i even but stuff in grow bags tattys and beetroot ,i,ve still got product left now my beetroot is top notch :thumbs:

i even but stuff in grow bags tattys and beetroot ,i,ve still got product left now my beetroot is top notch :thumbs:

:thumbs:

My other hobbies are. . . .. . dogs. . . . . ferrets. . . . reading, music, walking, climbing mountains, traveling, pottering about in the garden . . . .. .

studying serial killers and profiling ,i like reading about the paranormal aswell

I knew the cross dressing was only a fad. :blink:

all in good time pal :laugh:

Ed Gein!!!

Damn I have been thinking your avatar looked familiar every time I saw it.

You read about Pedro Alonso Lopez? 350 murders and only spent 16 years in prison.

if i remember right didn he kill mostly young homeless boys ,thats why he got away with it for so long cause no ne really misseed them