Royal Wedding

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not interested more inportant things going on in this world as far as im concerned its a load of bollocks

Extra day off though , BBQ and beers if the weather is good

oh great another day off,if your self employed thats anothers days dollar gone.

Posted Images

OK so I am in the US and this whole wedding (Prince William and Kate) is getting a TON of coverage and stories and reports....I was wondering if it was getting as much in the UK

At the moment yes......bigger news maybe at the minute because he's just had his stag and theres a rumour that these fuckwits might try and wreck the ceremony............might watch it now... :whistling:

I'll watch it when it's on but I don't really give a sh!t about all the gossip until it happens.

I do like the two young Prince's though, I think they're a refreshing change, they're a bit more normal lol. I would like to see Charles step aside for Prince Bill to take on the job once Liz II pops her clog's.

Best of luck to him and Kate with their big day.

Well im looking forward to it!

Love the royal family, and will be celebrating in the pub. :thumbs:

Its getting a bit of coverage ratkiller, but i guess it might ironically be bigger news on that side of the pond than this.

OK so I am in the US and this whole wedding (Prince William and Kate) is getting a TON of coverage and stories and reports....I was wondering if it was getting as much in the UK

British folk tend to be fairly blasé about the Monarchy, Ratkiller. We've had a couple of millennia's worth of royalty here, so it becomes part of the nations wallpaper, as it were.

There'll be some hoo-ha on the day, but it doesn't particularly interest me.... I can't stand weddings full stop, no matter whose they are !