Hi Guys, I have no intention of selling my s200, but I will buy a new pcp, I have no aversion to spending my money and for that matter neither does moley..

Moley is going bunny bagging today, I'm going to the range for a little while..

I promise I will practice safe handling..

I think I may have been a little over sensative. I'm just fed up not being able to go bunny bagging with Moley and having a half a hand.. And that maybe well be permanant..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick at it, Mary, you'll get there :thumbs:

I know I will, I've overcome dyslexia, a speech problem as a kid, and a broken neck aged 11..

I love shooting and I have Moley as a teacher..

so why do they call you lucky mary :whistling: shit happens! i have only put the safety on my 410 to see if it works but then i like shooting alone. dont take stuff on here personal there is allways a bit of piss takin an banter. just thank your lucky stars that lurchers or terriers arent your bag cus thats where all the vicious posts happen!ATB frank.

o yeah an if you do shoot mole in the arse make sure you put up some pics :thumbs:

I know I will, I've overcome dyslexia, a speech problem as a kid, and a broken neck aged 11..

so why do they call you lucky mary :whistling: shit happens! i have only put the safety on my 410 to see if it works but then i like shooting alone. dont take stuff on here personal there is allways a bit of piss takin an banter. just thank your lucky stars that lurchers or terriers arent your bag cus thats where all the vicious posts happen!ATB frank.

o yeah an if you do shoot mole in the arse make sure you put up some pics :thumbs:

:laugh::thumbs:

hi mary, i was only kidding about moleys spending phobia- when he first started posting he gave the impression that he didnt like spending cash on rifles n camo etc. i appreciate a bargain hunt as much as the next man- honest!!

glad youre carrying on shooting mate

cheers, wurz

Jesus, the woman had an accident, they happen. She obviously knows that she shouldnt go near the trigger unless shooting, but thats life. Talk about getting on your high horse. :thumbdown:

This has all been spoken about and resolved, and Mary is quite happy now.

Just mind YOU DONT FALL OFF YOURS MATE :)

I do not like spending the cash on camo or rifles, I have got perfectly good cheap camo, it works well, invisible to stoats at any rate :tongue2:

just dont let 'em hear you squeak when you walk down to your shoot moley mate :D;)

cheers, wurz

Good for you, Mary, with that attitude you'll beat it I'm sure :thumbs:

Just take your time and go with it. I have a permanent shoulder injury that affects my shooting but I've learned to compensate for it and you'll do the same...

Guys we are all friends now, I was being over sensitive, if you can't take advice then don't ask for it..

I fecked up on Friday, the guys on Saturday night were only trying to impress upon me the importance of safety at all times.. I practised some gun safety, my rifle was pointing away from the other shooter, i.e. Moley, otherwise the results would have been a holey moley and he doesn't do pain..

You have to learn from your mistakes, and I have, I was lucky, except for a bruise on the elbow no one was hurt.. But I'll never do it again..Everytime I pick up one of my rifles I'll remember my prior error and think about what I'm doing, so not a bad lesson after all..So thanks to Archie, Simon and Andy..

So as far as I'm concerned this matter is at a close..

Andy, I will find a way to compensate for my injuries, I'm a determined little sod..Have sympathy for Moley..

Any further advice is welcomed.. But the bickering stop here..

Edited by Mrs Mole

Hi Mary

Without going in to any great detail, I can relate on possible limitations in your choice and if I understand correctly, a reliable, light, accurate PCP is what your looking for.

Have you thought about an S410 TDR? Deadly accurate, simple cocking, 50 shots unregged, 90 regged (apparently), light as a feather, hardy. These are overlooked occasionally but it's an S410 yet lighter and I've got nothing but praise for them!

A bit utilitarian looking I give you, and I haven't actually ever taken it apart or put it together in the field, but bang on for the money, second hand!

I bought a BSA Super 10 at the weekend and it's brilliant but for that performance at a fifth of the weight,the TDR is great!

Good luck with your choice.

Edited by silentshot1