Barking b*****d !!

Has anyone ever used a bark/shock collar ?

My terrier bitch is gona get me threw outa where I live, short of f*****g super gluing her mouth shut, I can't get her to shut up, excessively barking.

Any thoughts and recommendations as to types and prices please

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every time it barks go and kick its cnut in.....see how it likes that

I have a anti bark shock collar: I used it on my old terrier who barked at anything and everything. The thing is that the dog learns very fast that the shock comes from the collar: once she knew what

Yes they work, get a dogtra model, haven't bought one for nearly 10 years but don't think the price has altered much, about £65. Forget about those citronella collars, any dog with a hint of drive will ignore the pathetic spray of mist, also people will tell you that the volt is more severe than a spray of citrus, whats more invasive, a quick correction or burning citrus up a dogs olfactory organs, its all perception......

Hi mate

saw one son ebay for £10 + P&P, shock ones not spray or sonic ones.

she is going balistic as I type !!

A bit more money will ensure quality and reliability, have you tried putting some lead in her kennel?

Hi mate

saw one son ebay for £10 + P&P, shock ones not spray or sonic ones.

she is going balistic as I type !!

A bit more money will ensure quality and reliability, have you tried putting some lead in her kennel?

I dont think he should shoot it Simo............ :o;)

I'm taking you have gave it a soaking with the hose mate?

Nah i'm only kiddin lab, got one here, lurcher not terrier, was kenneled for the first 12 months of his life, we moved and he came inside for a bit and is now a friggin nighmare ans squeels and howls when hes not with me, broke out a collar and moving him back out, hes in his kennel as we speak and has been last few days with no problem, terriers are being provoked by the bloody pigeons landing on the runs, flying rats, may break out the uzi.........

Has anyone ever used a bark/shock collar ?

My terrier bitch is gona get me threw outa where I live, short of f*****g super gluing her mouth shut, I can't get her to shut up, excessively barking.

Any thoughts and recommendations as to types and prices please

Innotek sell one for £39 at www.invisibledogfence.co.uk, I have a number of them and they really work. It doesn't take long for the dog to realise they need to be quiet.

Every time it barks go and kick its cnut in.....see how it likes that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheeky used this method on stabba everytime he asked for his second family pie for supper............

And he has had a lot of beatings by the sounds of things......... :whistling:

Can these shock collars affect the terrier baying when it goes to ground with its locator collar on.

No, the dogs aren't daft and know when the collars on, two nodules rest against the skin............ :thumbs:

Is the collar a short term thing then in most instances, how do the dogs respond when its removed after a month or so of quiet in the kennel? or is it something that will always need to stay on?

Reason I ask is because once you have got over the initial dog keeping neighbors up all night etc and the dog is sorted would be good if the dog could sound off if somethign was going on eg. someone trying to get into the pen.

cheers

Trouble is you either want the dog quiet in the kennel or not, some dogs may require to wear a collar over a long period of time, the dog quickly learns not to bark and then you can purchase "dummy" collars, these collars cannot be worn 24/7 anywat, b ut good collars have detailed instructions......You can't reprimand a dog for barking for what the dogs may deem a valid reason and then expect it to be rin tin tin and decide whats acceptable to bark at for you :thumbs: