Im just back from planting 3 rows of earlies and a heap of onions. Anyone else started? Its a little early but ive give the pots a good heap of soil and sh*t to keep them warm.

A lad near me has put his peas in, i think its a little early for them, i lost a lot last year with that late may frost, so im in no rush for plaanting peas and beans.

ues to grow on my onion sets [compost],,in them vending machine cups,,or three inch pots..

gives them a good start..then use a bulb planter for getting them in the ground.. :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not doing much this year , but ive got some tomatoe seeds in the greenhouse along with some cucumbers ,and im going to grow some beans in large pots on the patio with the flower baskets did it last year and they were brilliant also got a couple of trays of herbs on the go in the greenhouse .

Iv put in first earlys and main crop spuds and a load of onion sets parsnips and carrots their under a polly tounell also peas and beans planting some garlic tomorrow.and some strawberry plants in to and a row of spring onions and a row of lettic Iv got cabbage and collieflower plants to be planted out in a couple of weeks this is my seconed year with a lotment great pastime growning your own veg