AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

Labtastic you certainly have the most realistic and sensible outlook of any jock ive spoken to on the subject....i agree with all you say and it would be interesting to see.

But this theory that if a billionaire came along all will be rosey applies to any club not just Rangers and Celtic...the likes of Stoke,Fulham,Bolton etc seem to hold their own without billions,so surely that theory could apply to them also.

The only thing that gets on my nerves is listening to Scottish lads whingeing on about money and the English game when we all know the jocks detest every and anything English yet seem to now want to come and join us !....What does the English game get out of it,i think we,ll survive without Rangers/Celtic so it would be pure charity to take them into the English game....Maybe Scotland need to sort their own game out from the roots instead of pointing poisonous jealous fingers down here.

Celtic has 2 billionaires who own the club. As for your stokes, fulhams, boltons, exactly what have they won? I used to think you knew what you were talking about when it came to football but it seems not................. Here something for you, not all of us up here want our clubs to go down south, I certainly don't. It would ruin them in that false economy like it has Liverpool, man U, Man City, chelsea.... all living on false economies from guys who don't give a f**k for the clubs as football clubs. All that money in your game and your clubs are still in millions of debt. Your league is the richest in the world and yet you cant compete with Barca. Who is the best player in the world? Does he play for an english club??? naaaa and he never will :boogie:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

how many scottish managers are in the EPL?

5 and all from glasglow i believe??? like i said mate i never doubted your countrys talent on the pitch and in the dug out :thumbs: but why do you think fergie chose man yoo over rangers??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

didn't know rangers were ever in for fergie, was this before he left aberdeen? anyway it's well known that there was bad blood between rangers and fergie at one time, something to do with his then girlfriend ( now his wife) being a catholic.

ok why did he choose scum united over any scottish team??? :thumbs:

Same as everybody else.......£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££... :angel:

:D maybe so mate :thumbs: atleast your leagues better than the irish one ;)

your dead right stewie, our league is better than the irish one, don't assume that because the flag in my avatar is the irish one then that means i'am, :tongue2: night night :whistling:

yeah yeah i believe you :D :D

:D :D :D

Labtastic you certainly have the most realistic and sensible outlook of any jock ive spoken to on the subject....i agree with all you say and it would be interesting to see.

But this theory that if a billionaire came along all will be rosey applies to any club not just Rangers and Celtic...the likes of Stoke,Fulham,Bolton etc seem to hold their own without billions,so surely that theory could apply to them also.

The only thing that gets on my nerves is listening to Scottish lads whingeing on about money and the English game when we all know the jocks detest every and anything English yet seem to now want to come and join us !....What does the English game get out of it,i think we,ll survive without Rangers/Celtic so it would be pure charity to take them into the English game....Maybe Scotland need to sort their own game out from the roots instead of pointing poisonous jealous fingers down here.

Celtic has 2 billionaires who own the club. As for your stokes, fulhams, boltons, exactly what have they won? I used to think you knew what you were talking about when it came to football but it seems not................. Here something for you, not all of us up here want our clubs to go down south, I certainly don't. It would ruin them in that false economy like it has Liverpool, man U, Man City, chelsea.... all living on false economies from guys who don't give a f**k for the clubs as football clubs. All that money in your game and your clubs are still in millions of debt. Your league is the richest in the world and yet you cant compete with Barca. Who is the best player in the world? Does he play for an english club??? naaaa and he never will :boogie:

BAW , he must know what he's talking about, after all he watches MOTD.:tongue2:

BAW , he must know what he's talking about, after all he watches MOTD.:tongue2:

Aye right enough lol..... Bring back jimmy Hill :notworthy:

at the grand old age of 85 ive seen the odd game in scotland .but ive never seen a player standing crying on the pitch because he was made to go back on after half time, too cold i think was the excuse.

:laugh::toast::toast: Your talking about the Man City player....and they say money hasn't ruined their game :blink: going with your flag AL, I'm assuming your a gers fan.... would you want your club to go down south?

at the grand old age of 85 ive seen the odd game in scotland .but ive never seen a player standing crying on the pitch because he was made to go back on after half time, too cold i think was the excuse.

:laugh::toast::toast: Your talking about the Man City player....and they say money hasn't ruined their game :blink: going with your flag AL, I'm assuming your a gers fan.... would you want your club to go down south?

not realy that bothered,the thing about the spl its to boring ,rangers and celtic should just play a two leg game for the title save a lot of hassle.although down south it would be a better variety ,what is it they get if relegated i heard 35 mill dont know if thats right.

not realy that bothered,the thing about the spl its to boring ,rangers and celtic should just play a two leg game for the title save a lot of hassle.although down south it would be a better variety ,what is it they get if relegated i heard 35 mill dont know if thats right.

Yeah, something crazy like that. I'd love to see how well the Man U's, liverpools, Man Citys, the chelseas, the arsenals would do in Scotland, with our money from sky, having to survive on their sponsorship and Euro money, having to live on thier supporters, would they have 50+ thousand fans for a game against St johnstone.... I reckon they'd be in administration within 5 years............. Celtic and rangers should be applauded for what they achieve in their climate.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Your patriotism shines through Gnasher, well we'll call it "patriotism" since we seem to be half agreeing here..... :whistling:

You mentioned earlier that you thought that Celtic are generally unknown outside of Britain and really you showed a bit of naivity there......surely you dont think that clubs like Stoke, Fulham and Bolton are on a par with the O/F history wise.....?

I'd say you were correct in saying that it would be pure charity to accept the O/F into England but i think the Premiership would benefit from doing so......i'm not sure of away support in the smaller games down south but i can guarentee every away end in the country would be filled to the brim and more likely away fans dotted all around the stadium with another few thousands in the surrounding pubs.........our fans will follow and thats the benefits that the EPL teams would get...... :thumbs:

The games f****d up here.....we need a move imo.....a 2 horse race every season can be boring and if you slip in the league race then you struggle to see where you can gain any if its down to others teams in the league.

How do you think West Ham would cope against a club like Celtic......or are you panicing that you would be 1 of the losers in the O/F coming to the EPL.... :hmm: