AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

john i watced the game second half still get abuzz but nothing like ive saw in the past hopefully they get better players or beter managment terrible football skills celtic long ball fech whats wrong with ball on ground and play football ,its a sad dat when thats supposed to be the best twp teams in scotland sing of the times mate but real poor

rangers and celtic will never have the same class players they used too, its just as it is now mate

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

Guest thebigdog

john i watced the game second half still get abuzz but nothing like ive saw in the past hopefully they get better players or beter managment terrible football skills celtic long ball fech whats wrong with ball on ground and play football ,its a sad dat when thats supposed to be the best twp teams in scotland sing of the times mate but real poor

rangers and celtic will never have the same class players they used too, its just as it is now mate

the generation before you were sayin the same thing and the generation before them said it and the generation before them said it, lol

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecking cocky now lab-shagger...but your consistent i'll give you that...just constant pish talk!! :feck::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Like 2

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecking cocky now lab-shagger...but your consistent i'll give you that...just constant pish talk!! :feck::toast::toast::toast::toast:

On ye go have a gloat Gaz....thats what happens when you win, i can take it. If you read my posts i think i said it can go either way...typical O/F but obviously i was hoping to pump yous as usual.

I never said we were were toataly pish i blamed Lennon for keeping that useless pile of shite on for 120 minutes......lets not pretend your weren't rubbing your hands everytime a sub was made and Samaras was left on...... :wallbash:

Anyway thats you 1 that "Wee diddy cup" as i've heard it called before..... :whistling: well done!!!! :laugh:

:boogie: bang there geos your treble :toast:

as yous were all saying :tongue2:

Lennon i think its time to go i'm afraid as you have just shown the Celtic fans that you are not fit for the job...i mean who could sit and watch that f*****g fanny for 5 mins never mind 120.... :wallbash:

Settle petal, can't win them all mate :thumbs:

But thats just it mate....he cant win the 1's that matter. :wallbash:

Please tell me your views on Samaras today, ffs he f****d everything he touched and broke up any decent attacks Celtic had of creating a goal, Smith and Mccoist must be pissing themselves laughing that he stayed on the whole game. If i was Stokes i'd be up to Lennons office tomorrow morning asking to be transfered if Lennon thinks that Samaras is a better player than him... :wallbash:

I have a funny feeling it will go tits up now for Lennon, hope not but i just dont think the mans got it in the big games to know when to change it for the good........maybe in the future but hopefully he learns his trade elsewhere.... :thumbdown:

Ad just like to add that i'm well and truly gutted if you hadn't noticed..... :laugh:

I don't think you can just blame Samaras(which to be fair, I'd f*****g love to do) cos Brown, Commons and hooper were equally bad. As for Lennon must go, c'mon mate, you can't predict OF games as you know, to say that is being silly. I just hope they can rebuild their confidence cos the media will start playing mind games in the run in, especially if rangers win their game in hand and go in the lead. Lets be honest though, it's better this way than winning it before Halloween as we have done in the past :thumbs:

Lennon i think its time to go i'm afraid as you have just shown the Celtic fans that you are not fit for the job...i mean who could sit and watch that f*****g fanny for 5 mins never mind 120.... :wallbash:

Please tell me your views on Samaras today, ffs he f****d everything he touched and broke up any decent attacks Celtic had of creating a goal, Smith and Mccoist must be pissing themselves laughing that he stayed on the whole game. If i was Stokes i'd be up to Lennons office tomorrow morning asking to be transfered if Lennon thinks that Samaras is a better player than him... :wallbash:

I have a funny feeling it will go tits up now for Lennon, hope not but i just dont think the mans got it in the big games to know when to change it for the good........maybe in the future but hopefully he learns his trade elsewhere.... :thumbdown:

Ad just like to add that i'm well and truly gutted if you hadn't noticed..... :laugh:

I don't think you can just blame Samaras(which to be fair, I'd f*****g love to do) cos Brown, Commons and hooper were equally bad. As for Lennon must go, c'mon mate, you can't predict OF games as you know, to say that is being silly. I just hope they can rebuild their confidence cos the media will start playing mind games in the run in, especially if rangers win their game in hand and go in the lead. Lets be honest though, it's better this way than winning it before Halloween as we have done in the past :thumbs:

After calming down.... :whistling: I can look back and say 'yes' i was a bit hasty but i still stand by most of what i said. I'm happy to give any manager a chance when they walk through the door, especially someone who i thought was great for the team when he played there. But, and its a big but it looks like when the big games come along he is looking like the rookie keeper he is....a shame but true... :yes:

I'm sorry but an man who can give Samaras a 3 year contract and watch him f**k everything he touched is shocking to me..... :wallbash: He has had 1 good game this season and thats why he has been given a contract.......

Commons, Hooper did have a howler too but Hooper needs to get the ball, he needs to be set up in goalscoring chances and he never got that on the day.......he got 1 chance that i can remember in the dieing seconds and if it wasn't a great last ditch tackle from Whittiker then it was in..... :icon_eek:

Please watch from now on all the games that samaras 'starts' and see how we get on............bet you its :thumbdown: mate

After calming down.... :whistling: I can look back and say 'yes' i was a bit hasty but i still stand by most of what i said. I'm happy to give any manager a chance when they walk through the door, especially someone who i thought was great for the team when he played there. But, and its a big but it looks like when the big games come along he is looking like the rookie keeper he is....a shame but true... :yes:

I'm sorry but an man who can give Samaras a 3 year contract and watch him f**k everything he touched is shocking to me..... :wallbash: He has had 1 good game this season and thats why he has been given a contract.......

Commons, Hooper did have a howler too but Hooper needs to get the ball, he needs to be set up in goalscoring chances and he never got that on the day.......he got 1 chance that i can remember in the dieing seconds and if it wasn't a great last ditch tackle from Whittiker then it was in..... :icon_eek:

Please watch from now on all the games that samaras 'starts' and see how we get on............bet you its :thumbdown: mate

I ain't going to defend Samaras mate, the guy is a f*****g waste of a place if you ask me. I don't think you can single him out in this game though, they were all poor. As for Lennon, he got his team to come back after a 2-o lead and then knocked rangers out of the Scottish Cup in the replay. they were must win games and he coped. The newyear league game at Ibrox, if we'd lost that we'd have really went down hill, another powder keg game he won convincingly. I don't see how you can criticise him cos he lost the League cup in extra time to a fluke rangers goal. You can't keep bringing in managers willy nilly, you need stability and Lennon brings that. He has an eye for a good player, has lost his best players in Boruc and McGeady and is still doing better than recent so called experienced managers. I was suspicious of Lennons credentials when he first came to the club but not now, he has proved he can hold his own against a manager who retires from rangers after 30+ years in management. I know one thing, the rangers fans will be hoping their rooky manager next season is half as good as Lennon. :thumbs:

I ain't going to defend Samaras mate, the guy is a f*****g waste of a place if you ask me. I don't think you can single him out in this game though, they were all poor. As for Lennon, he got his team to come back after a 2-o lead and then knocked rangers out of the Scottish Cup in the replay. they were must win games and he coped. The newyear league game at Ibrox, if we'd lost that we'd have really went down hill, another powder keg game he won convincingly. I don't see how you can criticise him cos he lost the League cup in extra time to a fluke rangers goal. You can't keep bringing in managers willy nilly, you need stability and Lennon brings that. He has an eye for a good player, has lost his best players in Boruc and McGeady and is still doing better than recent so called experienced managers. I was suspicious of Lennons credentials when he first came to the club but not now, he has proved he can hold his own against a manager who retires from rangers after 30+ years in management. I know one thing, the rangers fans will be hoping their rooky manager next season is half as good as Lennon. :thumbs:

Well mate i really hope your right......but the fact is that Lennon has made a statement by signing Samaras and he will now have show this need to play him and it will be bad for the team imo that is. Next game will be massive, next O/F game will be even bigger if the league is still tight and the Scottish Cup is not a "hope we win" its became a must now since Rangers are not there.

I have said to friends that i would give Lennon a season and them make up my mind but its slowly getting turned towards anegative vibe for him.........the fans will adore him, whatever he does........any other manager would be struggling at the moment.

Oh and we never went 2 nil down mate.....we went 2-1 down with 10 men and we played well to get it back.......lucky for us Smith decided to play his 5-4-1 and try and contain the lead that day.......... :thumbs:

Well mate i really hope your right......but the fact is that Lennon has made a statement by signing Samaras and he will now have show this need to play him and it will be bad for the team imo that is. Next game will be massive, next O/F game will be even bigger if the league is still tight and the Scottish Cup is not a "hope we win" its became a must now since Rangers are not there.

I have said to friends that i would give Lennon a season and them make up my mind but its slowly getting turned towards anegative vibe for him.........the fans will adore him, whatever he does........any other manager would be struggling at the moment.

Oh and we never went 2 nil down mate.....we went 2-1 down with 10 men and we played well to get it back.......lucky for us Smith decided to play his 5-4-1 and try and contain the lead that day.......... :thumbs:

I know how you feel mate, its a kick in the teeth watching that lot win the league cup especially since we know, on our day, we'd wipe the floor with them. But thats the auld firm for you mate, very unpredictable. I'm sure Lennon will come good. As for the 2-0/2-1, aye your right.... memory is shocking mate :thumbs:

Interesting post Baw. You say you lost the League cup to a fluke Rangers goal, that maybe the case but I think most Celtic fans will be able to see by that and will admit that the better team on the day won. Rangers created far more chances and but for a great save by Forrest could have won by more. Celtic got on top of Rangers for the last 10 minutes of the 90 and looked the likely winners but for me that was the only time in the match they were on top. I think the biggest decision of the day was not playing Diouf, I can imagine what was going through Scott Browns mind in the lead up to the game, he'd be working out how to wind up Diouf. But when the game started he realised there's no Diouf and Brown seemed at a loss as to what to do, instead of leading by example he was one of many who didn't turn up on the day.

You say Lennon can hold his own against a manager [smith] who retires from Rangers after 30+ years in managment. But let's look at the bigger picture, Rangers have no money and can't sign any players except for loan deals, they have been plagued by injuries and have even had to fast track some youngsters into the first team and also sold their top scorer in January. With all that in mind I think the Celtic support have the right to expect there to be a bit of daylight between themselves and Rangers at the top of the league.

Interesting post Baw. You say you lost the League cup to a fluke Rangers goal, that maybe the case but I think most Celtic fans will be able to see by that and will admit that the better team on the day won. Rangers created far more chances and but for a great save by Forrest could have won by more. Celtic got on top of Rangers for the last 10 minutes of the 90 and looked the likely winners but for me that was the only time in the match they were on top. I think the biggest decision of the day was not playing Diouf, I can imagine what was going through Scott Browns mind in the lead up to the game, he'd be working out how to wind up Diouf. But when the game started he realised there's no Diouf and Brown seemed at a loss as to what to do, instead of leading by example he was one of many who didn't turn up on the day.

You say Lennon can hold his own against a manager [smith] who retires from Rangers after 30+ years in managment. But let's look at the bigger picture, Rangers have no money and can't sign any players except for loan deals, they have been plagued by injuries and have even had to fast track some youngsters into the first team and also sold their top scorer in January. With all that in mind I think the Celtic support have the right to expect there to be a bit of daylight between themselves and Rangers at the top of the league.

Although a good post tote i cant agree with you that the best team won on the day. If it went to penalties then i dont think any fans would have been to upset with that, we had a half and you had a half.....you started extra time better and nicked a goal and we finished the game stronger but couldn't get that vital goal.

Broony is always going to get a bit of stick on this 1 and to be fair he isn't my favourite player but you will always get 100% from him in these games. You see the style of the day was Celtic pumped it up too Samaras and Rangers pumped it up to Jelavic which made the mid-field players look a bit non-exsistent and i would say that way suited Rangers better as they are a far bigger side and a certainly a more settled defence side as well. Another mistake in my eyes for Lennon by the way.... :yes:

Your last sentence is summing up some of the rangers support for me at the moment....i have some friends who support Rangers before the game all they went on about was "Having no chance" and "If Celtic dont win the league then it would be embarrassing"... :laugh:

The fact of the matter is we play in a league that has only 2 teams that regularly challenge for the title, we dont have the world class players in our chosen teams that can win games for us so the days of 21 point league wins are a distant memory..... :bye:

:thumbs: