AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

I predict a riot!!!!!!!!!

I think all the huns are trying to play it down saying there pish and we've got it rapped up.....when we all know anything can happen in the O/F...... :icon_eek:

My head says close one but my heart says "Get the c**ts pumped!!!".......2 up at H/T and al sit back and enjoy the onslaught...... :toast:

I think all the huns are trying to play it down saying there pish and we've got it rapped up.....when we all know anything can happen in the O/F...... :icon_eek:

My head says close one but my heart says "Get the c**ts pumped!!!".......2 up at H/T and al sit back and enjoy the onslaught...... :toast:

Trying to play it down :laugh: They're hoping their team will try and play some football :laugh: You can never tell with that lot but I feel we are too strong for them by far :yes: But they do like a dive........ :whistling:

Trying to play it down :laugh: They're hoping their team will try and play some football :laugh: You can never tell with that lot but I feel we are too strong for them by far :yes: But they do like a dive........ :whistling:

Naismith is back i think................watch that wee f****r run in the box and fall down wether he's got the ball or not.... :censored:

Do you think that now there out the Scottich Cup and the League is tight that the good old SFA would like to give "Sir Walter" a leaving present.....?........ :whistling:

MAKES A CHANGE FROM YOUS LOT DIVING PETROV SUTTON HARTSON YOUS LOT FORGET WE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IT FOR YEARSwallbash.gif

SORRY FOR THE CAPS ON LOL

Sutton and Harston.... :icon_eek: Bloody hell John they 2 got booked constantly for bullying Defenders........al give you petrov tho.. :laugh:

i always thought sutton was gay with him backing his arse into players then falling on the ground tongue2.gif

what about the wee jap nakamura think thats how you spell his name lol

Aye what about him eh, a great player Naka....thanks John..... :thumbs:............ :laugh:

Just a quick question to you boys...are you finding these games any less intense now yous play each other every other week ?....

NO!!!...........its worked out to be a bit of a special season playing against each other 7 times but it never gets any less tense. The rest of the league is shite and every old firm is like a cup final with today actually being the first of the season... :toast:

Just a quick question to you boys...are you finding these games any less intense now yous play each other every other week ?....

i don,t think its the derby it was 5 years ago ,it might be for the fans not the players,and the managers showed more passion then the players in the last games ,haven,t seen a decent old firm game for a while now,score prediction rangers 1 celtic 0