AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

:boogie: bang there geos your treble :toast:

as yous were all saying :tongue2:

Close game john, could have went either way but you managed it. I think the difference for your win today was down to one thing and he is a useless greek greasy haired b*****d.....Lennon i think its time to go i'm afraid as you have just shown the Celtic fans that you are not fit for the job...i mean who could sit and watch that f*****g fanny for 5 mins never mind 120.... :wallbash:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

they thought they just had to turn up to win it. should have nown better.

two teams one cup one winner GASGOW RANGERS.

SIMPLES

:thumbs:

ITS GONNA BE A CLOSE RUN CHAMIONSHIP AS WELL.

if celtic win all their games and rangers win all theirs who will win the title.

all credit to sir walter :toast:

back to you lads do you think you may have been a little over confident :laugh:

SIMPLES

if celtic win all their games and rangers win all theirs who will win the title.

Not at all....its an old firm and it can go either way. Sure Celtic have been looking the better lately but that means nothing on the day......we had 10 men on the park from what i watched.....Samaras is a f*****g liability..... :thumbdown:

SIMPLES

They both can't win all their games as they still have to play each other.

I also expect both to drop points in the run in.

I predict a riot!!!!!!!!!

I think all the huns are trying to play it down saying there pish and we've got it rapped up.....when we all know anything can happen in the O/F...... :icon_eek:

My head says close one but my heart says "Get the c**ts pumped!!!".......2 up at H/T and al sit back and enjoy the onslaught...... :toast:

Trying to play it down :laugh: They're hoping their team will try and play some football :laugh: You can never tell with that lot but I feel we are too strong for them by far :yes: But they do like a dive........ :whistling:

Too strong, aye right.:laugh:

SIMPLES

They both can't win all their games as they still have to play each other.

I also expect both to drop points in the run in.

if either team wins all their games they will win the championship :thumbs: i agree their will be points dropped on both sides yet though. :thumbs:

Well done rangers, well deserved win :thumbs: Celtic never turned up which is disappointing. Just hope they haven't bottled it, which it looked like they had.

That a side, John*, you deserve your celebrations mate, one of the few rangers fans who actually posted before the game :thumbs:

Lennon i think its time to go i'm afraid as you have just shown the Celtic fans that you are not fit for the job...i mean who could sit and watch that f*****g fanny for 5 mins never mind 120.... :wallbash:

Settle petal, can't win them all mate :thumbs:

Lennon i think its time to go i'm afraid as you have just shown the Celtic fans that you are not fit for the job...i mean who could sit and watch that f*****g fanny for 5 mins never mind 120.... :wallbash:

But thats just it mate....he cant win the 1's that matter. :wallbash:

Please tell me your views on Samaras today, ffs he f****d everything he touched and broke up any decent attacks Celtic had of creating a goal, Smith and Mccoist must be pissing themselves laughing that he stayed on the whole game. If i was Stokes i'd be up to Lennons office tomorrow morning asking to be transfered if Lennon thinks that Samaras is a better player than him... :wallbash:

I have a funny feeling it will go tits up now for Lennon, hope not but i just dont think the mans got it in the big games to know when to change it for the good........maybe in the future but hopefully he learns his trade elsewhere.... :thumbdown:

Ad just like to add that i'm well and truly gutted if you hadn't noticed..... :laugh:

Please tell me your views on Samaras today, ffs he f****d everything he touched and broke up any decent attacks Celtic had of creating a goal, Smith and Mccoist must be pissing themselves laughing that he stayed on the whole game. If i was Stokes i'd be up to Lennons office tomorrow morning asking to be transfered if Lennon thinks that Samaras is a better player than him... :wallbash:

I have a funny feeling it will go tits up now for Lennon, hope not but i just dont think the mans got it in the big games to know when to change it for the good........maybe in the future but hopefully he learns his trade elsewhere.... :thumbdown:

Ad just like to add that i'm well and truly gutted if you hadn't noticed..... :laugh:

Celtic have a very good striker in Gary Hooper but for whatever reason Samaras and him don't seem able to play up front together [can't work out how Lennon hasn't noticed this], I'd imagine playing alongside the Greek would be frustrating. So although I don't think that much of Stokes, Hooper and him do seem the better option.

Celtic have a very good striker in Gary Hooper but for whatever reason Samaras and him don't seem able to play up front together [can't work out how Lennon hasn't noticed this], I'd imagine playing alongside the Greek would be frustrating. So although I don't think that much of Stokes, Hooper and him do seem the better option.

Your right, i have high hopes for Hooper and he has proved already what a striker he can be but he looked average today and i blame that on the service....mainly from Samaras!!! We tried to play along ball tactic to Samaras who couldn't win a ball all day and when he did manage to control it for once he f*****g kicked it 10 yards infront of him......Jesus he kicked it out the park about 4/5 times when trying to control it.

Stokes is a proven goalscorer in the SPL....he has done it at Falkirk, Hibs and now doing it for Celtic but not getting a chance because of the Big Greek Fanny........3 year contract, holy f*****g shit!!!!!!!! :icon_eek:

Whenever we are on from now on i'll watch till i see those stupid big brown locks coming on them al just turn over......not good for the heart, not good for the heart in the slightest so he f*****g is....... :thumbdown:

watched the game a poor celtic and not much better rangers and an egg cup for the winner weir done well , mulgrew was fine but strikers were about poor final, for the supposdly best to scottish teams and im a celtic man it was not much ball skill atoll real poor ,the second goal a fluke , not saw much footie lately but that was not a top game by any standards ,whe they get a real manager and players to boot maybe get abit more exiting

john i watced the game second half still get abuzz but nothing like ive saw in the past hopefully they get better players or beter managment terrible football skills celtic long ball fech whats wrong with ball on ground and play football ,its a sad dat when thats supposed to be the best twp teams in scotland sing of the times mate but real poor