• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS LAD IS FULL OF SHIT,i can tell you that me and bob 123 took him a lakey russel dog some time last year called rusty,i asked the lad 2 weeks ago if he still had the dog and he said he had sold it

had plenty of terriers over the years not all made the grade could hav sold them or gifted to other lads might hav suited them for what ever there sport was but i havnt and wont if its not doin the jo

Great fun this lot isn't it - one thing you can guarantee in the world of lurchers and terriers is that you'll find bullshitters in abundance. Just can't think why someone would want to come on a foru

Posted Images

just got back in 5 earths got 3 charlies 1 bolted in to the net dug other 2 1 was at 3 ft so not all that bad the other 1 was at 6 ft all in nice easy earth on a bank side also bushed 4 to shot gun good day going back in a week or 2 to do some more earths over the other side of the farm so going to let dogs have a rest now for a week or so

ur full of shit mark y mek out you kill all this stuff [bANNED TEXT] you killd f**k all y did u pm sum 1 of hear saying that you sold that terrier [bANNED TEXT] i sold becouse you dint want a digging dog an y you been going round telling pepole ur going 2 smack me cos i dint bye it back of you [bANNED TEXT] you dint even tell me you wos selling it

• Like 1

just got back in 5 earths got 3 charlies 1 bolted in to the net dug other 2 1 was at 3 ft so not all that bad the other 1 was at 6 ft all in nice easy earth on a bank side also bushed 4 to shot gun good day going back in a week or 2 to do some more earths over the other side of the farm so going to let dogs have a rest now for a week or so

ur full of shit mark y mek out you kill all this stuff [bANNED TEXT] you killd f**k all y did u pm sum 1 of hear saying that you sold that terrier [bANNED TEXT] i sold becouse you dint want a digging dog an y you been going round telling pepole ur going 2 smack me cos i dint bye it back of you [bANNED TEXT] you dint even tell me you wos selling it

Interesting... :hmm:

:laugh:

FTB

• Like 1

THIS LAD IS FULL OF SHIT,i can tell you that me and bob 123 took him a lakey russel dog some time last year called rusty,i asked the lad 2 weeks ago if he still had the dog and he said he had sold it because it wanted to go to ground and he didnt keep digging dogs he only wanted it for bushing,he also had a brindle bullx pup that he got rid of because it wasnt going to be any good for rabbits,story teller,im not been a prick or trying to bring this lad down but i think we have our next bryan plummer!!! atvb

• Like 3

if theres pics then good luck to the lad but when he lived down our end didnt keep digging 2 weeks ago he didnt keep digging dogs and then he comes on here telling all these cracking tales of 6 foxes in 1 field on the lamp and setts that we all dream about.like i said he bought the dog with the dog and bob sed he would have the dog back if he couldnt get on with it,he only chrged him £50 because he was spose to be going to a permant working home.