peddlers dream

Guest bullterrier

Guest bullterrier

£1 million for 'world's most expensive dog'

A Red Tibetan Mastiff puppy has become the world's most expensive dog after being sold for almost £1 million.

million-dog-620_1848773b.jpg £1m red Tibetan mastiff puppy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it looks like Bungle out of Rainbow.

Is it real or a Teddy lol ridiculous all that person would want the dog for is to show there neighbors I got something you haven't why not buy or rescue A normal dog and donate that money to childrens

1 million for a new coat and a nice dinner :whistling:

Posted Images

Is it real or a Teddy lol ridiculous all that person would want the dog for is to show there neighbors I got something you haven't why not buy or rescue A normal dog and donate that money to childrens or another charity that could really make a difference with idiotic the human race is

• Like 1

Is it real or a Teddy lol ridiculous all that person would want the dog for is to show there neighbors I got something you haven't why not buy or rescue A normal dog and donate that money to childrens or another charity that could really make a difference with idiotic the human race is

1 million for a new coat and a nice dinner :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1
Guest bullterrier

i don't think there are any outside Tibet yet its all the rich buying that one pictured was bought buy a oil tycoon there going for hundred thousand but a few years ago were costing five thousand

A Red Tibetan Mastiff puppy has become the world's most expensive dog after being sold for almost £1 million.

• Like 2

£1m red Tibetan mastiff puppy

:laugh::laugh::laugh::yes:

Thats real i would say but i recon if i dipped my white bitch in up a part of fife i walk she would be the same colour theres like a bright orange marsh that sticks like glue and dies the coat. Mite buy a few poodles and dip them be worth 300 a pop on here as choc patterdales lmao !!!

As for none out the country im pritty sure an asian lad was advertising one a few years ago big grey/sable sort of colour same stamp as dog in the picture. It would need to spit out 24c gold pups to warrant a million quid of me never mind bloody red ones.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

some folk have more money than sense

but as we know certain types will and do fetch large amounts of bills but nothing could justify spending that for a dog and more so one that isnt going to feed you in return for parting with hard earned coin for