possibly the worst looking staff/pitbull ive evrt seen

it never stops amazin me at the amount of rubbish people breed....... usualy the rubbish have short teddy=bear faces and matchstick legs with tiny feet like a little muntjack......

but this looks like a long wheel base with its legs cut off.. some sort of grotesque corgi lol...

tila-female-bully-pit-bull-razor-4.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why good for him ?....good for him that he chooses to own a poorly bred poorly put together dog ?...lets call a spade a spade not dress it up like winning a noncey rosette at a kennel club show is a g

Losing 10 lbs would`nt hurt the fat fecker .......

A "Fat Sausage Bull" I believe

went 2 my local vets on friday you should of seen some of them in their ,infact most of the dogs that come was fat barrel staffys ,they,ve fcuk these breed right up ,i,ve seen a handfull of decent ones on this site ,personally i think they should stop breeding these shit dog or bann them :wallbash:

It's funny you post this because the other day I seen an old lady walking one of the best/ if not the best looking Staff that I have ever seen in the flesh. Stunning looking thing and ripped with muscle. It was a real surprise as what I see most of the time look like bigger fat bags of sh!t.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

Do you like my pups? there exactly 8 months now.

IMG_4317.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

Nice lookin dog there , Breeding ?

A mate of mine took best of breed yesterday at Crufts , Hubble`s the Promise , nice lookin bitch :thumbs: well done Bri :thumbs:

and my little gem -

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Buster

• Like 1

the best dog i ever had stood about 22 at the shoulder he was a black brindle called sid..

people would say , yeahh but hes not a proper staff he's to big....

the amount of times i fought a losing battle trying to tell them this is how they were origonaly bred

not the the little show shitter of modern times. i mean all dogs were bred for a purpose and the staff's was to bait bull's and then to dog fight. what good would one of the small show type be to a bull, ie to small, to weak, short legged and no ways near enough strength or agility let alone stamina to go the distance...

its the same with the modern bulldog.... its more pug than bulldogge of olde..

p.s my dad had big 20 inch plus,staffs nearly forty years ago, way before we knew what a pit was

It's funny you post this because the other day I seen an old lady walking one of the best/ if not the best looking Staff that I have ever seen in the flesh. Stunning looking thing and ripped with muscle. It was a real surprise as what I see most of the time look like bigger fat bags of sh!t.

Theres a ginger haired knob in a near by town with a blue staff dog,by far the nicest i have seen yet cant see him having it long. hes one of they types that thinks its hard to have it muzzled and gee's it on when other dogs approach. but im not one to cross the road,that fecker is muzzled, my terriers arent so i head straight towards him letting that tit cross the road,wanka!