sitting at home waiting for vet to come and puck up my young s/b/g which just hit a bench after a rabbbit i really really hope she gonna be ok she such a briliant dog and from some very good stuff and already lost a brilliant dog begining of season is it really worth it? i aint no vet but she done it bad no resistance in it whatsoever she was in that much pain she even bit my finger bad cus she was panicking just hope the vet hurries up wanted me to wait till 8 o clock but told him hurry up dont know what to do till he gets here. just been she broke her femur so gave her an injection and told me to leeve her in the cage till monday just hope she gonna be ok just cant believe my luck

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sitting at home waiting for vet to come and puck up my young s/b/g which just hit a bench after a rabbbit i really really hope she gonna be ok she such a briliant dog and from some very good stuff and already lost a brilliant dog begining of season is it really worth it? i aint no vet but she done it bad no resistance in it whatsoever she was in that much pain she even bit my finger bad cus she was panicking just hope the vet hurries up wanted me to wait till 8 o clock but told him hurry up dont know what to do till he gets here. just been she broke her femur so gave her an injection and told me to leeve her in the cage till monday just hope she gonna be ok just cant believe my luck

Gutted for you mate!hope everything works out for you and your bitch

Really sorry to hear that mate, must be awful to sit and watch your dog In that kind of state.

Fingers crossed she can be fixed but if amputation is the only outcome I would sooner put the poor thing to sleep if she were mine.

Again I hope it turns out better than it looks right now.

really really gutted had such high hopes for this bitch she was so fast and could run forever such a loyal and obediant dog just hope because she is young 8/9 mnths that she can make a recovery would of had a brilliant team with her and my young bull x for next season. anyone else had a young dog break their femur and come back okay just hope its broke cleanly hopefully going in the vets soon

really really gutted had such high hopes for this bitch she was so fast and could run forever such a loyal and obediant dog just hope because she is young 8/9 mnths that she can make a recovery would of had a brilliant team with her and my young bull x for next season. anyone else had a young dog break their femur and come back okay just hope its broke cleanly hopefully going in the vets soon

leaving mine now mate :thumbs: