Childhood mischeif

Just wondered what sort of things you got upto as kids, we used to do knock a door run and also collect dog poo, wrap it in newspaper, light it and leave it on someones doorstep before ringing the bell and legging it.........cat crawling was also a favourite, this involved climbing fences and hedges at one end of the street to get the the other, all across back gardens.....'orrible little b*****ds we were :laugh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

joyriding, happy slapping, playing truant, shoplifting, oh no sorry thought thats what i do now

You are possible the most vulgar person I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with .

all youse old folk arnt that diffrent to what we do now we still do all these things but one of the favourites now are robbing the metal dust caps off peoples cars and getting chase im 15 and dont do

one of my favorite things was with a mate holding up a letter box flap on a front door and screaming as loudly as possible or making fart nosies with your hands and legging it.

Also on the rare occasions it snowed as a kid making a snowball and squashing it together so tight it turned into a ball of ice and lobbing it at peoples patio doors. What a noise it would make haha :whistling:

Have you put this after reading the comment i just put up simo?

i done all you did,who didnt Plus we used to pour tins of paint into the post boxes,push full bins over and what we thought was funny was to lay our push bike next to the road andd lay next to it as though we had been hit by a car but when a car stops,get up and peddle like feck :laugh:

did end up in the court house a couple of times for setting fire to sheds,poaching trout etc but nothing too serious :angel: the most stupid thing which springs to mind was lock jumping and playing chicken on the railway lines.

i have 3 sons,a stepson and a baby due,worries me shitless they will do it! :cry:

We used to play knock down ginger (knock a door run) but then leave a sticky note on there door saying something like 'i am watching you' :icon_eek: Its pretty mental now I look back on it lol!! Totally stupid but thats what kids do :laugh:

Too many stuff to remember!

Have you put this after reading the comment i just put up simo?

i done all you did,who didnt Plus we used to pour tins of paint into the post boxes,push full bins over and what we thought was funny was to lay our push bike next to the road andd lay next to it as though we had been hit by a car but when a car stops,get up and peddle like feck :laugh:

did end up in the court house a couple of times for setting fire to sheds,poaching trout etc but nothing too serious :angel: the most stupid thing which springs to mind was lock jumping and playing chicken on the railway lines.

i have 3 sons,a stepson and a baby due,worries me shitless they will do it! :cry:

Yes mate i did, reminded me ofmy childhood, i forgot about lying on the raod near your bike we did that too :laugh:

i used to phone taxi's to the local pub ant throw all my mams eggs at the drivers when they got out the cars. when the eggs were gone i used the spuds.

i also used to stand opposite lamp posts and pretend to pulla rope when the traffic came.. i stoped when i got slapped :icon_redface:

cant beat a bit of hedge hopping lol

used to tie wallets and foreign money to fishing line and reel it in through the front room window, great fun in the day and even better when the pubs close :whistling:

we used to set up trip wires at all heights along a old dark dirt alley behind my house and take in turns running down it in the dark as fast as we could lol

drag each other round on a bit of rope tied to the back of a motor bike

spin up the roundabout as fast a poss and slide off and let the studs on our jeans make sparks

I wasnt the sort of child that played knock door run.. but we used to play with things like tin cans on a bit of wool like a telephone.. put grease proof paper round a comb & play it like a mouth organ :laugh: :laugh:

I wasnt the sort of child that played knock door run.. but we used to play with things like tin cans on a bit of wool like a telephone.. put grease proof paper round a comb & play it like a mouth organ :laugh: :laugh:

Now that was naughty!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that was naughty!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was ruled with a rod of iron .. i wouldnt even have dared play up :laugh:

Another thing i remember.

was about 8-10yrs ago,i was on the beer at the local club with the lads and needed some fags but this meant going to the shop. the short cut was an alleyway with a knackered old street light.1/2 way down there was some bollards from the road workers so i walked past them and dissapeared down a fecking hole :censored:

yep,some little twats thought it would be funny to move the bollards from around the hole in the path knowing some cock would fall down it :icon_redface:

never did find out who moved them and yes,it really fecking hurt :cry:

oh,one more thing, we used to go and try to see if we could see any women getting undressed through the open curtains :icon_redface:

wish i could get away with that now :doh:

I walked past a neighbours house last week and spotted a young woman through the window with a big set of baps in full glory.

Made my week lol

Edited by shepp