Had it with bull crosses!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bloody bull crosses had nothing but bad luck with them. got one 3 years ago, got killed chasing a bunny. hit a tree. had another was out on a dig today it jacked the f****r. mates whippet x pulled

yours jacked simple as that they are not indistructable mate, they aint all going to make the grade what ever people may think

Then why did you get one!!!

Exactly !!!!!

as said befor they mainly have one purpose and i have mine for this job. i dont use other lurchers for holes, just this one as he is very good at it, doesn't mean a dog of another breed wont match him at it but i dont have another as good as him at this work....... happy now???

Then why did you get one!!!

Exactly !!!!!

as said befor they mainly have one purpose and i have mine for this job. i dont use other lurchers for holes, just this one as he is very good at it, doesn't mean a dog of another breed wont match him at it but i dont have another as good as him at this work....... happy now???

It wasnt aimed at you mate !! Just wondering why this guy says people with bull xs get them to look hard but hes owned 2 ?

Why would someone put a post on like that, get loads of replies and then not respond to any of them??? simple, to wind people up! next thing will be him saying that the dog was 6 months old or something and then we'll have pages and pages of malc1 arguing with people about whether or not that's old enough to work.....oh aren't I negative! :D:D:D:D