• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you have got a good bunch of mates with good grafters then you should never have to buy a dog.

thats a lot of money and sterling aswell to much 100 to 150 a pup 250 a working dog is about right but what terrier man is goin to part with a working dog there to hard got theres a few lads over h

when you think of it £500 is not alot of money when your hopefully going to get a good few years of grafting out of it if its a good terrier i was offerd good money for my terrier but i never sold hi

well if you know the person who selling the dog

and the history of the dogs breeding and you think it will add to your team

why not take a chance. a good working dog is worth its weight in gold.

atb.j.

would any 1 pay£500 for a 3yr old terrier thats workin?????

IF I had the money spare, I would pay £500 for a good Dog, whether with prick Ears, Queen Anne Legs, undershot Jaw, shite Coat or Bitchy looking, physically it would pretty much only need 4 Legs and enough Dentistry to be effective. After discussing with the seller what I want from the dog, I would expect to trial the Dog (If I didn't know the Dog) with a money back guarantee. Because the owner is asking that sort of money it would tell me he is confident in his Dog, so there shouldn't be a problem. The Lineage wouldn't necessarily matter to me, been some good scatterbred Dogs over the years. I would be buying a 'digging dog', not necessarily a dog to breed from. Scatterbred Dogs can also produce good offspring, if they click with the Bitch, BREEDINGS A GAMBLE. Never pass up the chance of getting a decent Dog.......If you have the asking price, SPARE. If you are not confident get it out with someone who knows what's what, but at the end of the day you pick the shite up.

NO FOX ONLY DOG IS WORTH THAT SORT OF MONEY THOUGH, EVEN A GUARANTEED (lmao) ONE......in my opinion.

Not a chance.

Working terriers has always been a working mans sport and those exclusive prices will do nowt but drive a wedge into it.

It has never been about money and never should be.

I would tell him to stick his overpriced dog and take a pup from a close friend and bring it on.

A good grafting terrier is worth its weight in gold, but not in monetary terms.

FTB

Not a chance.

Working terriers has always been a working mans sport and those exclusive prices will do nowt but drive a wedge into it.

It has never been about money and never should be.

I would tell him to stick his overpriced dog and take a pup from a close friend and bring it on.

A good grafting terrier is worth its weight in gold, but not in monetary terms.

FTB

i totally agree with you mate... if i get a pup in, i train it and rear it for the sheer pleasure of doing so!! not because i want to bring it on and then see how much money i can get from it at a later date!! its sport, not a business!!