the truth is out there :bye:

:laugh: :laugh: hello again :whistling: :whistling:

bob123 no mate i meant no on singlehanded dogs taking stags :thumbs: you the lad i met at south wingfield show???? :thumbs: :thumbs:

ok an ye pall

thought it was mate hows things?? :thumbs: did you have a pup out the mating you had planned with killer??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

not bad pal urself an no used ryukens old half x dog shes due in apirl

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put your cocks away lads, and get the thread back on track.

Yous are all laughable. Even the most mentally challenged dogman would realize that a fit and healthy red stag in its prime is NEVER going to be had with one dog.   I work alongside reds every day w

theres a pic in one of darcy books of a stag taken with two bull crosses. . .

Posted Images

bob123 no mate i meant no on singlehanded dogs taking stags :thumbs: you the lad i met at south wingfield show???? :thumbs: :thumbs:

ok an ye pall

thought it was mate hows things?? :thumbs: did you have a pup out the mating you had planned with killer??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

im the same here mate!! good luck with them pups you put him on the black and white bitch??

no chance theres a video of 10 dogos and a pitbull on one and the poor f****r is still going when all the dogs are f****d :thumbdown: :thumbdown: id post it but its not hunting just mindless cruelty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

thats the biggest point for me an one thats being missed by most here mate. some dogs i would like to think could do it in the end, but it aint sport, it aint neccessary, and its downright f***ing cruel, not to mention stupid. just hope there arent some young lads on here with big dogs thinking 'i bet ours can'. could all end in tears

well said mate :thumbs:

Well in that case, lets not hunt at all. Lets all turn veggy. Because hunting involves cruelty (depending on your definition). Is it cruel when wolves make a kill on a large stag? This is no different! It isnt neccessary to hunt rabbits with dogs, it isnt neccessary to hunt jack all with dogs. The reason we do it is a hell of alot deeper than that, and the reason people will try their dogs on the mightiest quarry in this country is for that same reason.

well said, iv seen 2 bull x catch and hold a red hind and the same 2 dogs a week later get dragged a long way by a red stag before giving in and taking a seriouse beeting and these dogs were both single handed on fallow bucks and anything with teeth. them red stags are in a league of there own

ok an ye pall

im the same here mate!! good luck with them pups you put him on the black and white bitch??

no pal my black bitch

Well, what the f**k can one say, after reading through this pish. 1 dog, f**k off, even small staggies and hinds can take a single dog away. 2/3 dogs, can take hinds and winter calves regularly enough. f**k the rutt altogether, as they are too mixed up, big herds of hinds are a pain too as dogs can seperate and go for different beast. Best stalking into small groups of hinds before, but mostly after the rut, in these groups you often have small young staggies which ive seen stopped. No fences or hedges in some parts, and plenty of beasts of under and around 10 stone in weight. Its all about where you can drag the beast off the hill, as if you thinking about up hill, you have no chance.

No comparison to fallow or sika, they were my bread n butter for years as a younger lad, and ive burried dogs that failed on fallow, but ive seen some of the best dogs f****d by reds, unfortunate but it happens as not all hunts go to plan. All daytime hunting that ive done, the places I used to hunt red deer were not safe to lamp, and in reality it never crossed my mind to do so. All in the distant past now though when I lived in Britain full time, dont have the legs or back that I used to. But I know of many a good lad that still keep and breed dogs of the persuasion to give reds a go.

If I could give any advice to the young and keen lads out there thinking their lurcher may drop a big stag on its own, then its this-, go ahead... make my day!! :cry::doh:

ok an ye pall

no pal my black bitch

:thumbs: been a while now but i can kind of remember her was she a bull/collie/grey mix??? you still got the black an white bitch??? i liked her alot :thumbs: :thumbs:

there some [bANNED TEXT] rockets on here sogs were bred to hunt deer deeerhound types but it was not a contest it was for foosd two big capable dogs some dreamers on here

We are currently installing the whininator, this is a program designed to make whins posts understandable..........

there some [bANNED TEXT] rockets on here sogs were bred to hunt deer deeerhound types but it was not a contest it was for foosd two big capable dogs some dreamers on here

We are currently installing the whininator, this is a program designed to make whins posts understandable..........

its not just me then lol

no chance theres a video of 10 dogos and a pitbull on one and the poor f****r is still going when all the dogs are f****d :thumbdown: :thumbdown: id post it but its not hunting just mindless cruelty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

thats the biggest point for me an one thats being missed by most here mate. some dogs i would like to think could do it in the end, but it aint sport, it aint neccessary, and its downright f***ing cruel, not to mention stupid. just hope there arent some young lads on here with big dogs thinking 'i bet ours can'. could all end in tears

well said mate :thumbs:

Well in that case, lets not hunt at all. Lets all turn veggy. Because hunting involves cruelty (depending on your definition). Is it cruel when wolves make a kill on a large stag? This is no different! It isnt neccessary to hunt rabbits with dogs, it isnt neccessary to hunt jack all with dogs. The reason we do it is a hell of alot deeper than that, and the reason people will try their dogs on the mightiest quarry in this country is for that same reason.

well said, iv seen 2 bull x catch and hold a red hind and the same 2 dogs a week later get dragged a long way by a red stag before giving in and taking a seriouse beeting and these dogs were both single handed on fallow bucks and anything with teeth. them red stags are in a league of there own

maybe and this is only my take on the matter,maybe the 2 bullcrosses you saw running was not man enough for the job :thumbs:

a pic was put up by dan edwards of 2 bullcrosses taken a red stag in the rut,it was removed.

just because you have not seen it with the dogs you run dont mean it cant be done.

as for running deer in the day jdarcy its not like running a hare on the fens if your caught,

a hare run on the fens if caught is motor lost a ban from driving and a fine,maybe a asbo

running deer is lose of motor a ban from driving a fine prison and loss of your dogs, only a fool would risk running dogs on deer in the day,

when it can be done at night.

and yes jdarcy i have seen it done both day and night,end result dead deer.

edited to add

i know a couple of lads that got bird and lost dogs for running deer back in the 80s

now days you wouldnt get bail on a deer charge.

and the same lads was all caught running deer in the day.

the shit thing was these lads made a living at lamping deer.

good animals do deer day or night fact........

I got 1 question what the feck were you doing up at that time to post that :laugh::laugh: