Just off the top of my head...

Schmeichel

G.Neville Woodgate Vidic A.Cole

Makelele

Roy Keane Scholes

C.Ronaldo Giggs

Van Nistlerooy

Subs: Henry/Gerard/Shearer/Bergkamp/Staam/Cech

Can't tell your a Man U fan :icon_eek: ........Van Nistleroy before Henry and Shearer you're having a giraffe mate :yes:

In his prime & in form, I'd have had him in my team before either of those two. :yes: Full of man utd players or not, I reckon that team would hold their own against any other all time premier league 11. :thumbs:

Besides, come on then John instead of slagging my selection lets see yours! :whistling::D

I wish I could pick a dream team Mal but I'm crap at stuff like that :laugh: But here goes

Peter Schmeichel,Ashley Cole,Tony Adams,Rio Ferdinand,Lee Dixon,Paul Scholes,Steven Gerrard,Ryan Giggs,Eric Cantona,Robbie Fowler,Thieery Henry.

subs,Shay Given,John Terry,Gary Neville,David Beckham,Manu Petit,Alan Shearer

yes if you go befor, 92 then all the goalkeepers would be binned,, gorden Banks , ray clemence, peter shilton, peter boneti,

Dont forget our Phil Parkes in there :D ....and i suppose Pat Jennings,Neville Southall,Corrigan etc werent too shabby either.

The best Keepers ive seen must be Schmichael Shilton and Southall , who for a couple off seasons at Everton was out off this world ...... the initial S is an omen for great keepers,Seaman as well .... just thought off somethin to rubbish my last statement SCOTTISH GOALKEEPERS :icon_eek::whistling:

Lol..... Gordon or McGregor would slide into the English team quite easily!!!!

yes if you go befor, 92 then all the goalkeepers would be binned,, gorden Banks , ray clemence, peter shilton, peter boneti,

Dont forget our Phil Parkes in there :D ....and i suppose Pat Jennings,Neville Southall,Corrigan etc werent too shabby either.

The best Keepers ive seen must be Schmichael Shilton and Southall , who for a couple off seasons at Everton was out off this world ...... the initial S is an omen for great keepers,Seaman as well .... just thought off somethin to rubbish my last statement SCOTTISH GOALKEEPERS :icon_eek::whistling:

Lol..... Gordon or McGregor would slide into the English team quite easily!!!!

was he the scottish goalie that got suicidal and threw himself in front of a bus and the bus went under him??? :whistling: :whistling:

You know you’re supporting Scotland’s worst team if :

They play in 0-0-10 formation.

The digital scoreboard has three digits for opponent goals.

You consider a 5-1 defeat a moral victory.

The referee apologises for every decision against your team.

The team pray before kickoff.

At half time the team receive stress therapy.

There’s an uproar of delight if they gain a corner kick.

The club’s lucky mascot keeps having freak accidents.

Opposition players get sent off for laughing.

There are fewer supporters than players.

They are sponsored by the local Brownies.

The groundsman earns more than any of the players.

:D :D

Q: Why do scotland fans carry lighters round with them?

A: Because they lose all their matches!

Q: What have scotland and a three pin plug got in common?

A: Their both absolutely useless in Europe.

The 7 dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the dark distance a voice screams out "Rangers are good enough to win the European Cup."

Snow White says "Thank God - at least Dopey's still alive!"

only messing lads :thumbs::laugh: :laugh:

Just off the top of my head...

Schmeichel

G.Neville Woodgate Vidic A.Cole

Makelele

Roy Keane Scholes

C.Ronaldo Giggs

Van Nistlerooy

Subs: Henry/Gerard/Shearer/Bergkamp/Staam/Cech

Can't tell your a Man U fan :icon_eek: ........Van Nistleroy before Henry and Shearer you're having a giraffe mate :yes:

In his prime & in form, I'd have had him in my team before either of those two. :yes: Full of man utd players or not, I reckon that team would hold their own against any other all time premier league 11. :thumbs:

Besides, come on then John instead of slagging my selection lets see yours! :whistling::D

I wish I could pick a dream team Mal but I'm crap at stuff like that :laugh: But here goes

Peter Schmeichel,Ashley Cole,Tony Adams,Rio Ferdinand,Lee Dixon,Paul Scholes,Steven Gerrard,Ryan Giggs,Eric Cantona,Robbie Fowler,Thieery Henry.

subs,Shay Given,John Terry,Gary Neville,David Beckham,Manu Petit,Alan Shearer

Good choices! :good:

Massimo Taibi

Winston Bogarde

Marcelino

Ramon Vega

Per Koldrup

Marco Boogers

Alex Nyarko

Juan Sebastian Veron

Albert Luque

Adrian Mutu

Steve Marlet

SUBS:

Steve Ogrizovic

Salif Diao

Massimo Maccarone

Corrado Grabbi

Titus Bramble

Bosko Balaban

Khalid Boulahrouz

Zidane, gabriel batistuta, roberto carlos, R9 Ronaldo (brazilian), cantona, Keano, schmichal, Andrei canchelskis, giggs,

JUST A OUPLE OFF THE HEAD

JUST TO ADD IF ARSENALS NASRI KEEPS IT GOING THEN HE WILL BE MAKING SOME NOISE, REMINDS ME OF A YOUNG MARADONA (HOCK PPHAA HAVE TO SPIT WHEN I MENTION HIM) :censored:

Edited by BULLDOUG

Zidane, gabriel batistuta, roberto carlos, R9 Ronaldo (brazilian), cantona, Keano, schmichal, Andrei canchelskis, giggs,

JUST TO ADD IF ARSENALS NASRI KEEPS IT GOING THEN HE WILL BE MAKING SOME NOISE, REMINDS ME OF A YOUNG MARADONA (HOCK PPHAA HAVE TO SPIT WHEN I MENTION HIM) :censored:

What premiership team did they play for :icon_eek:

• Like 1

OOPS MY BAD, BACK TO THE CHALK BOARD :nea:

ID HAVE TO GO FOR OUR UNSONG HEROE AT LEFT BACK DENNIS IRWIN :clapping:

Edited by BULLDOUG

OOPS MY BAD, BACK TO THE CHALK BOARD :nea:

:laugh: