http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300465672258&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

thats what you want mate unreal!! 200 metter you can see and it picks eyes up at 300+ meter!!

well from my house to the top road is a mile and it lights all the road signs up!

i was out for 6 hour with it and come back still had loads of charge , it has three settings strong weak and strobe!!

hi, i dont really have any monney for a lamp, so im going to have to make my own, so can some tell me easiest way to do it, diagrams would be appreciated

mate i know wat its like there so expensive and i was givin one from a mate of mine to help me out i was in rush to get out lamping rather than save lol so if u pm me i will give u the lamp he gave me its a cyclops 3mill candle power all u need is a batt..it works well i have spare bulb also so if u pm me ur details i will post it down.. all i ask in return if u see someone needing one but aint got alot of money pass it onto them pls so if any good its urs

atb jason

• Like 7

hi, i dont really have any monney for a lamp, so im going to have to make my own, so can some tell me easiest way to do it, diagrams would be appreciated

mate i know wat its like there so expensive and i was givin one from a mate of mine to help me out i was in rush to get out lamping rather than save lol so if u pm me i will give u the lamp he gave me its a cyclops 3mill candle power all u need is a batt..it works well i have spare bulb also so if u pm me ur details i will post it down.. all i ask in return if u see someone needing one but aint got alot of money pass it onto them pls so if any good its urs

atb jason

fair play fella

atb jason

:thumbs:

get a car spot light,,that works,, then a bit of grey waste pipe off sink to out side,,,,a switch off old hairdryer and wire two core,,,,then a black plant pot that fits round spot light,,,,and some insulating tape,,a 12 volt 9ah battry from an alarm fitter as they buy in bulk,, take bulb out of spot light,,, then break glass on spot light carefully,,remove all glass from spot light,,,,now put bulb back in,,,there should be a clamp on spot with a bolt through,,,drill hole in plastic pipe to fit bolt,,fix pipe to spot,,,cut pipe to fit switch little rectangle,,wire switch through middle of pipe,,so it gose in at the top from spot light on to switch and out of bottom of pipe,,,run wire to battry,,check it works,,,cut bottom off plant pot nd tape it to spot light making a cowl for beam,,, spare bulbs bullseye 100w,,55w,,,hope this helps :thumbs: atb mick,,

get a car spot light,,that works,, then a bit of grey waste pipe off sink to out side,,,,a switch off old hairdryer and wire two core,,,,then a black plant pot that fits round spot light,,,,and some insulating tape,,a 12 volt 9ah battry from an alarm fitter as they buy in bulk,, take bulb out of spot light,,, then break glass on spot light carefully,,remove all glass from spot light,,,,now put bulb back in,,,there should be a clamp on spot with a bolt through,,,drill hole in plastic pipe to fit bolt,,fix pipe to spot,,,cut pipe to fit switch little rectangle,,wire switch through middle of pipe,,so it gose in at the top from spot light on to switch and out of bottom of pipe,,,run wire to battry,,check it works,,,cut bottom off plant pot nd tape it to spot light making a cowl for beam,,, spare bulbs bullseye 100w,,55w,,,hope this helps :thumbs: atb mick,,

you should get a job on blue peter fella lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

thats what you want mate unreal!! 200 metter you can see and it picks eyes up at 300+ meter!!

well from my house to the top road is a mile and it lights all the road signs up!

i was out for 6 hour with it and come back still had loads of charge , it has three settings strong weak and strobe!!

just bought one hope there decent.thumbs.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

just bought one hope there decent.thumbs.gif

got a cree led headtorch with the same led in it, it is bright and it does light up eyes at a fair distance but its the wrong colour, its harder to pick stuff out with it at range and i much prefer my clulite, the cree is good for small fields but following something while the dog chases it and you cant see the eyes is hard.

just my experience, better with a lamp, i just use mine where i cant go walking about with a lamp great for poaching