Fuel to £2 a litre

countrys fecked -- i`m ready to retire cant get my hands on my pension for 3 more years due to changes :wallbash: .. were getting ripped off big time -- food costs gas electric fuel insurance council tax the lot your average working man is poor now days .. no proper jobs no mining no ship yards no car builders .. yes countrys well and truely fecked ... i went to see an old fella from my old pigeon racing club in his 80s living in poverty i`m not kidding he`d got bread and warm milk and a banana for his feckin dinner ...aint had his heating on all winter :no:

thats just wrong,there should be no need for this old lad to be going without proper food and heating,says it all about this country and the state its in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Labour should be strung up for causing this mess. How short are peoples memories?   Mass immigration, so pushing down wages or increasing unemployment. Hamstringing us with the European Hu

well was going to go back self employed well fuk that idea off.   the rich are getting richer and where getting poorer.

Labour were the worst for listening to fat cats. The Digital Economy Bill was written by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) and was presented to Peter Mandelson while he enjoyed an a

Fuel is at the price it is because of the labour government putting it in the sin tax bracket along with fags and booze. Thats why there is a supposed price rise of a penny shortly. We need to wean ourselves off oil in order to be able to rely on ourselves, not some muslim country that despises us.

i was moaning about the rip of britain prices on friday at work and my boss said instead of f--king moaning all the time do some thing about it...and that is what i did i left work in the Trooper and parked across the entrance to the local Tesco all the police got around here is astra's 4 hours the Trooper was parked in the entrance...so just like my boss told me stop f--king moaning about the rip of prices in the shit hole country and do some thing about it...there aint enough old bill or army in this country to stop every one if we can all get together and protest. :yes::yes::yes:

paul

i dont think you did , you probably just run out of fuel outside of tesco's and bigged up the situation , go on admit it lol :boogie:

• Like 1

Chimp maybe troopermen did as he claims I mean any one who has served in the 22snd battalion royal marines Dcomp must be telling the truth :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .

you lost me , is there something i should know ?? :thumbs:

Chimp maybe troopermen did as he claims I mean any one who has served in the 22snd battalion royal marines Dcomp must be telling the truth :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .

pmsl.......... I pulled him on that in his original post. No response.......... walter mitty

• Like 1

moan moan moan,typical of the hunting fraternity :censored: but have any of you actually done anything????

"Hunting FRATERNITY" .... surely that includes yourself , if not why are you on here .

yes i have,

i ride everywhere now saving about £60 a week so that is about £40 the government loose of me from taxes :thumbs:

It's a good job you don't have two kids that need to go to a school that's seventeen miles away from where you live like I do then, ain't it??

I'd love to be in your position, mate. Maybe I'd best get a poney and trap :blink:

OH WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BEFORE THE GREAT MOTER CAR, :thumbs: WALK,

Kids that lived 17 miles from school didn't go to school in those days.

If the school is 17 miles and is the designated school for you by the council then you should get travel assistance that is distance based not income based. In Cornwall all kids that live 3 miles from the nearest school can get free travel.

That's not the case with me, mate. I'm divorced and my boys live with their mum in another town but my lads spend about a third of their time with me, so it's a fair old treck through Leeds then out to Otley to get them to school.

I guess we could walk, as has been sugested but it may take a while!! :blink::laugh:

moan moan moan,typical of the hunting fraternity :censored: but have any of you actually done anything????

"Hunting FRATERNITY" .... surely that includes yourself , if not why are you on here .

yes i have,

i ride everywhere now saving about £60 a week so that is about £40 the government loose of me from taxes :thumbs:

It's a good job you don't have two kids that need to go to a school that's seventeen miles away from where you live like I do then, ain't it??

I'd love to be in your position, mate. Maybe I'd best get a poney and trap :blink:

OH WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BEFORE THE GREAT MOTER CAR, :thumbs: WALK,

Kids that lived 17 miles from school didn't go to school in those days.

If the school is 17 miles and is the designated school for you by the council then you should get travel assistance that is distance based not income based. In Cornwall all kids that live 3 miles from the nearest school can get free travel.

That's not the case with me, mate. I'm divorced and my boys live with their mum in another town but my lads spend about a third of their time with me, so it's a fair old treck through Leeds then out to Otley to get them to school.

I guess we could walk, as has been sugested but it may take a while!! :blink::laugh:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: I thought I would say just in case as I know down here the council will pay but keep it quiet unless you ask. Hope it gets easier for you mate!

While on topic I have 40 or 50 litres of clean bottled unused vegetable oil (can't remember if they are 20 or 25l bottles) if anyone local is interested in bulk deep frying :whistling: :whistling: