lamping last night

Me and dave went lamping to what as been our faverate permission for 3 seasons now in huddersfield. We have 270 acers of good rabbiting land. The thing is that We only sore 1 rabbit all the way roud and that 1 was in an edge bottom and not worrh running. We have seen the rabbits decrease. Over the last few weeks and no sign of mixy its unbelivable this place was over run for years. We started with 1 dog and now work 4 . So we are now looking for new permision To keep the dogs goin. Is enyone els going through the same thing.

ye will have to take up residence this side of the pond lads, feet wore off the dogs from runnin the bunnies!!! only slaggin, mexi down my end used to reek havoc but not as common these days, have come accross white balls in some holes from time to time and when i inquired i was told it a new form of rabbit control, when it gets damp it releases sum sort of stench or gas that kills them.... true or false i dont know but def found several of these white powdery balls, golf ball sized and white, ever come accross them?

ye will have to take up residence this side of the pond lads, feet wore off the dogs from runnin the bunnies!!! only slaggin, mexi down my end used to reek havoc but not as common these days, have come accross white balls in some holes from time to time and when i inquired i was told it a new form of rabbit control, when it gets damp it releases sum sort of stench or gas that kills them.... true or false i dont know but def found several of these white powdery balls, golf ball sized and white, ever come accross them?

cyanide I think mate

well 1 thing nobody seems think about is the breeding of rabbits, i went out sat ferreting got 5 , 3 of them had young'uns. So its time to let them breed and give them a break. Iknow some will say that rabbits are breeding all year, but we did have hard winter just gone (lot) of snow. Iknow its hard if the farmer wants them off his ground in the summer, as thats when most people see them around, :wallbash:so you get rid of them, but if its just a sport for most + my self you are really killing your own sport.?

well 1 thing nobody seems think about is the breeding of rabbits, i went out sat ferreting got 5 , 3 of them had young'uns. So its time to let them breed and give them a break. Iknow some will say that rabbits are breeding all year, but we did have hard winter just gone (lot) of snow. Iknow its hard if the farmer wants them off his ground in the summer, as thats when most people see them around, :wallbash:so you get rid of them, but if its just a sport for most + my self you are really killing your own sport.?

your right mate let them breed in peace, i've not done no ferreting this year hopfully their numbers will build up for the end of the year. NO RABBITS NO SPORT :thumbs:

your right mate let them breed in peace, i've not done no ferreting this year hopfully their numbers will build up for the end of the year. NO RABBITS NO SPORT :thumbs:

:thumbs: