vac hob stud so to speak ! !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate if your thinking of letting your hob out to service jills then i would think again you dont no what conditions hes going to plus the jills might not be in the best of nick and he could bring some

Ye got twa bottles fi me the other day,I ken they wir empty but :laugh:

Why do you turn pure scottish when your talking to rake aboot ya dafty......... :laugh:

Why do you turn pure scottish when your talking to rake aboot ya dafty......... :laugh:

cause a ken he kin understand me,unlike awe these fifers and foreigners :feck:

Aw a kin mak ye oot nae bother neebs...... :thumbs:

Aw a kin mak ye oot nae bother neebs...... :thumbs:

Yes I know that my friend,I tend to write proper replies to people who have difficulty understanding the Scottish language,I wouldn,t want to cause confusion on a forum with a membership of literate well educated sportsmen, :thumbs:

[

Hows a Fifer no going to understand you when you talk Scottish :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I got a hob at the week end (JAFFA) I just had him vacectomised. Iv got five jills for him to service when they come in myself.

it cost me £70, I was wondering what peoples oppinoins are on charging £10 to lend him out for a couple of days a time to other local ferret keppers really to cover the cost of the op as much as anything.

I know I would have done myself last year if one was fairly close by.

Well thats up to you :whistling: but consider what he could carry back to your own ferrets? if you have 5jills and he sorts them out for the next 5yrs thats got to be cheaper than jill jabs in the long run :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

what about a popular stud dog say luckie or a dog who one cruffs do you get all the 100s or 1000s of bitches he cover to have a s.t.i check of course you dont !!!!!!

tell you the truth I wonder why I bothered asking on here some times. theres so many ( not all ) who always shots everyone down.

"TENNERS A BIT STRONG ! " try a FIVER" !!!!!!!! :doh::no::no::no:

Im not a rich man by a long shot and a cant see this making my fortune but a "FIVER" what can you buy for a fiver these days ?

i reckon id be insulting someone to offer them a fiver myself. Ill leave him where he is for that. Ill let mates use it anyway for nixies.

and if someone had five ferrets id still charge a tenner for the lot its just youv gotta charge a tenner or not bother at all.

Gonna have to learn to chill out man.8) You asked a question and got an answer, no need to get excited.

Kay brought up a good point though, good idea to try him on your own jills first then if he is firing blanks I would

say your entitled to ask a £10 for his services.:thumbs:

I got a hob at the week end (JAFFA) I just had him vacectomised. Iv got five jills for him to service when they come in myself.

it cost me £70, I was wondering what peoples oppinoins are on charging £10 to lend him out for a couple of days a time to other local ferret keppers really to cover the cost of the op as much as anything.

Hi mate i think thats a bit to much, i think a fiver is nearer the mark, unles the have more than two gills, then a tener is a good price.

i agree

Hi mate i think thats a bit to much, i think a fiver is nearer the mark, unles the have more than two gills, then a tener is a good price.

i think we should make a collection and give this fella back his money u would want to be very hard up to take a tenner of somebody for a lend of a ferrit

oh Im hard up for sure.

do you not understand the conscept of money?

iv said I lend it to freinds for nothing if someone has s few jills they could cover them all while they had him.

but you still get a nonce like you coming in with your sly little digs.