QUICK DIG THIS AFTERNOON

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF IT HAD BEENN A VIXEN I WOULD HAVE LET HER RUN

had 7 in 3 days,5 were vixen and heavy in cub. everyone was dispatched as some have a service to do for keepers.. letting them run when on average a gamebird around here to shoot is £40 plus VAT and

aint you got a pic of the dog used in the dig . looked a big fox

READ THE THREAD I WAS ALONE, SORRY IME NOT A JUGGLER, ILE TRY NEXT TIME IME BY MYSELF LOL, BUT HERES 1 OF THE SAME BANDIT DOG A FEW WEEKS EARLYER,

At least it was a dog fox..usually if we dig down this time of year and its a vixen, off it goes 2 rear cub's oh fight another day..( nice dig )

had 7 in 3 days,5 were vixen and heavy in cub. everyone was dispatched as some have a service to do for keepers..

letting them run when on average a gamebird around here to shoot is £40 plus VAT and being spooted to let them run WILL result in the loss of permition.

Its hard enough to obtain permition and all too easy to loose it and the trust from every keeper for counties as word spreads,especially bad ones!!

given the choise,id let every fox run.

• Like 1

READ THE THREAD I WAS ALONE, SORRY IME NOT A JUGGLER, ILE TRY NEXT TIME IME BY MYSELF LOL, BUT HERES 1 OF THE SAME BANDIT DOG A FEW WEEKS EARLYER,

recognise your face ALLI but cant think from where..

recognise your face ALLI but cant think from where..

PROB FROM THE NEW BOOK DIGGING THE DIRT OR CRIME WATCH LOL