FIRST PIKE !!

Well guys, ive been out trying for a pike a few times now and eventually got my first today. Heres the piccy and a didnt have any scales so feel free to guess the weight.

18022011019.jpg

Pike got put back alive and kicking so once i treat myself to a set of scales am away to see if a can catch him again since its just a small water. A was over the moon with him and even done a victory dance :toast: Thanks

Billy

Well guys, ive been out trying for a pike a few times now and eventually got my first today. Heres the piccy and a didnt have any scales so feel free to guess the weight.

18022011019.jpg

Pike got put back alive and kicking so once i treat myself to a set of scales am away to see if a can catch him again since its just a small water. A was over the moon with him and even done a victory dance :toast: Thanks

Billy

well done keep at it

nice one mate have only got in to pike fishing my self past two sesons , i struggled at first but now the gates have opend !! stick with it am sur thre will be more to come !!!:victory:

i done a 24 hour on fri night weather was rough , had nothing till 5 in the morning and caught 7 in the end all to deads , roach , smelt , TROUT !! which produced the quickest takes !

lots of sunken weed so we popped them up slightly and worked well , tight lines pal .......

Edited by frankie 2010