beddy whippet

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me with some info on nicky newburns bedlingtons,my beddy whippets dam was one of nickys from halifax?

Now i have read many books on beddys now and have seen that there are only two true working bedlington lines and they are rillington and gutchcommon lines could any of you tell me if nickynewburns bedlingtons are rillington or gutcommon lines, or am i wrong in reading these are the only true working lines,any info on nickys dogs or anything will be so appreciated, many thanks rich

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me with some info on nicky newburns bedlingtons,my beddy whippets dam was one of nickys from halifax?

Now i have read many books on beddys now and have seen that there are only two true working bedlington lines and they are rillington and gutchcommon lines could any of you tell me if nickynewburns bedlingtons are rillington or gutcommon lines, or am i wrong in reading these are the only true working lines,any info on nickys dogs or anything will be so appreciated, many thanks rich

Forget about lines, G Newcombe has been dead a number of years, and Gutchcommon being a great working strain was just a myth kept going by the KC clan who wanted to sell pups,

If your wanting to use, or buy any working dog look into what Parents and grandparents have worked, and if possible see both Parents working.

Nickys Beddies are very game but they do have a lot of something else in them,

Had one myself years ago....

post-59000-0-09275300-1298097893_thumb.jpg

post-59000-0-61897700-1298098103_thumb.jpg

Edited by bedwhip

Nickys Beddies are very game but they do have a lot of something else in them,

Had one myself years ago....

post-59000-0-05413100-1298098871_thumb.jpg

Cheers bedwhip, nice,my x is very head strong, completly different to my collie grey whip,its a shame he cant get stuck into something bigger than rabits i think thats what he would excell at, oh well, cheers all replies ive enjoyed finding out abit about these dogs, anyone else?