am i the only nutter out there

IF YOUR ONLY DOING A BIT OF LAMPING FOR AN HOUR OR TWO. DO IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. GO OUT BEFOR YOU GO TO WORK.

THATS WHAT I YOUSED TO DO IF I WAS JUST GOING OUT LOCAL FOR HALF A DOZEN . GO TO BED AT 9- 10 PM .JUST SET MY ALARM FOR 4 am GET UP HAVE AN HOUR ON THE LAMP ROUND THE DOORS. THEN OFF TO WORK. YOU WILL FEEL FINE AS YOU HAVE HAD 6 HOURS KIP .

OFF COURSE YOU CANT DO THAT AT THE MINIUT AS ITS LIGHT AT 4. BUT IN WINTER NO PROBS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

originaly wrote that post as i was in a bit of shit

in work .took me of the big machine onto

and put me on a smaller one.

my own fault would not be a bad idea going out after a kip tomo.

never tried it.

all the best

macker

Yes I suffer the same way but find it worse in the summer when I get home about 2am

after fishing for sea trout,it's usually daylight before I drop off.

Yep i got the same problem back from sewin fishing can i sleep!

Tight Lines

Aled

dohope you old b****KS

it took six months for you to pull me on that one :clapper: .

i am getting better i stay out till half eleven some times :D .

its not my fault it took you that long to catch the odd rabbit. :thumbs::clapper:

only do the late nights when i finish at ten.

have you got your self any more dogs yet?

macker

Half 11, dose your mam let you stay out till then :haha:

I had a job where I finished at 12, great shifts for lamping, I was on this shift for a week at a time, once every 6 weeks, out every night on that shift, bloody great, and a couple of rabbits to show for it :laugh::laugh:

Got a deerhound bitch, 13 years old in December..Waiting for a deerhound pup to be born and will be breeding a few litters in the future...Lurcher wise I would want an alrounder, but nothing around here now..Kevin Hales dog in Bedlington now I would have a pup out of him, :hmm: deerhound/greyhound x collie/greyhound

Get yourself back to bed now,

Youngins these days :wallbash::wallbash:

Kevinsdog10051.jpg

I had a job where I finished at 12, great shifts for lamping, I was on this shift for a week at a time, once every 6 weeks, out every night on that shift, bloody great, and a couple of rabbits to show for it :laugh::laugh:

Gotta agree Dox, worked shifts for 20 years, tried the 9-5, hated it! Finish at 11, half hour home, change an back out for a shine, feel more active an 'keen', have the better nights out then. It kills me waitin round to go out......7-8pm sittin round, gear an dog ready, ain't interested in the telly, time goin slower an slower, curtain twitchin, lookin at sky an trees, drivin me bird (partner) nuts!! :censored: Too much anticipation, too much hype, never seem to be the best nights :hmm:

As for sleep when I get in, yep, exactley the same as most of yer........shite!

Two things i've learned......

1. Unwind (an warm up) for a good half hour or so before tryin to sleep.....

2. keep me bird sweet before hand, coz a nice gentle 'wake up' :whistling: in the small hours, helps me sleep like a baby :icon_redface: