£10,000

friend of mine has been offerd £10,000 for a dog by guys over in england and hes not sure he whats to sell, his dog won a few good competitions here in northern ireland and he heads over to england and the dog runs very well over there,hes just back today and told me that it killed 11 out of 12 big ears over 3 days then he got offerd £6000 first then another fella said he would give him £7000 then it went to £8000 and the final offer was £10,000 the dog goes by the name "lucas" for anybody who knows of the dog!! what yous think about this and would you sell or keep the dog? i dont want to give to much info about the dog as its not mine!! (tommy.c) :thumbs:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10,000 id take his arm off

tell him to sell it and buy a computer ,then he can come on and talk shite for himself.

ground frozen for most of december, thawed for only 2/3 days, don`t think hares were at there best till after christmas

keep hold of it,as its been said you could make more than that, and keep the f*****g thing hidden before anyone helps themselves to it

cheers mate thats why i wont give anymore info about it as there are people out there who would very quickley lift the dog and you would never see it again!!

keep hold of it,as its been said you could make more than that, and keep the f*****g thing hidden before anyone helps themselves to it

cheers mate thats why i wont give anymore info about it as there are people out there who would very quickley lift the dog and you would never see it again!!

Been waiting to see if anyone was going to ask any silly questions.:D