If you could have a conversation with anyone past or present who would it be?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should like to sit and have a chat with my granddad he raised me and died when I was 16 I should just like him to have met his great grandkids.

enoch powell to tell him he was right

I'd like to apologise to the hookers under my patio.

Openheimer justo ask him what he was thinking

he had an idea and being a scientist it he tried to achieve his goal and did,it could also be said it ended the war with japan.Defo saved thousands of lifes,there no way the japs would have surrendered otherwise.they would have to have fought to the very last jap.can also be arguerd it has kept peace between the worlds super powers.he saw the error of his ways though and became an extreme anti bomb at the end up.

"now i have become death,the destroyer of worlds"

That's the prob with scientists and their ideas they always lead down another dangerous road. I dare say the scientist who developed the myxie strain did it with the best intentions

Edited by undisputed

Openheimer justo ask him what he was thinking

he had an idea and being a scientist it he tried to achieve his goal and did,it could also be said it ended the war with japan.Defo saved thousands of lifes,there no way the japs would have surrendered otherwise.they would have to have fought to the very last jap.can also be arguerd it has kept peace between the worlds super powers.he saw the error of his ways though and became an extreme anti bomb at the end up.

"now i have become death,the destroyer of worlds"

That's the prob with scientists and their ideas they always lead down another dangerous road. I dare say the scientist who developed the myxie strain did it with the best intentions

jesus christ.. if there was such a guy,

There was.

He'd be my pick as well. There's a couple things I'd like to explain before my times up.

What makes you so sure Mick?

I was in hospital last week and met an old fella on my ward who was in the war. he was an engineer and was in France doing his bit. He used to race motorbikes and was also responsible for bringing go-kart's to the UK from America. He was a real inspiring sort of bloke, and it was an absolute pleasure to of met him.

It's people like him who are the best people to meet IMO, a real over achiever and a true inspiration!