lampers in kent

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doing their job? Ha Ha Ha. f*****g idiot.

big zook=wildlife officer

Big Zook- What are you playing at? Stopping lampers = doing there job?   With lads like you in the game the antis can put there feet up and watch.   Gaz

YA KNOW JUST THINKING BEING IN THE GAME FOR AN AGE ,LOOKING BACK FACES THAT HAVE GONE ON TO WHAT THEY THINK HIS THE UPWARD TREND .USUALLY THESETYPE AREFAILED LURCHERMEN WHO JUST AINT GOT IT AND MAY I SAY DONT POSESS THE MINERALS TO GET THE VERY BEST FROM SAID DOGS .THESE ARE THE TYPE YA SEE IN TO THIS AND THAT JUST GENERAL MESSERSSHOOTING FISHING THEY OF COURSE HAVE EGOS HAS BIG HASMOUNT EVEREST TALKING TO ONE WHO THINKS HEHIS A TERRIER MAN ,FOR THE LOCAL HUNT ONLY TO SAY HE HAD SHOT SO MANY HEAD UNDER THE LAMP ETC ,DOUBLE STANDARDS WOULD PUT THER GRANNY IN IF IT MEANT GETTING IN TO THE FOLD IT SEEMS TO ME HAS REAL DIE HARD GENUINE LURCHER FOLK AND COUNTRYMEN ARE NOW BECOMING A RARITY WHAT I WOULD SAY TO ANYONE WHO MAYWANDER WHEN MOOCHING HIS KEEP IT QUIET AND MAY I SAY WHEN AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO REAR AND TRAIN A ANIMAL WITH NATURAL ABILITY ALSO KEEP THAT QUIET BECAUSE THERES ALLWAYS SOME ONE WHO WILLSTEAL IT AWAY FROM YOU AND YES ITS ALLWAYS SOMEONE WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. ATB BUNNYS.

good post :thumbs:

its also illegal to drive above 70mph on motorway. how many of you have done that? punishable by driving ban, points, and a fine. more than youd get lamping /poaching few rabbits . 'so there' fcuk em.:whistling: if you do get caught plead ignorance, guilty at first opportunity, get a stupid 40quid fine thats all, id pay that everytime i went.:tongue2: in kent that is. up fen bit different :thumbdown:

calm down boys,theres people who come and go quietly and thers those that have lifted off gates and churned the fu.. out of fields,cows have got out ,even scaring old people lamping up thier gardens,drives etc all unlicenced ,uninsured motors its the general public who call the police who have to do something about it,im sure a copper would rather walk into station with a peado under arrest than a smelly lamper with a rabbit.if yous bought a plot of land at the end of your garden a people kept smashing in a tearing it over you d be pissed off too. i lamp regular but am sensible ,some of the coppers who stopped me have been fine even with guns in truck.

fcuking goodjob get a grip :wallbash: they should be out catching crinimals :censored:

IF you are poaching :doh: .Then you ARE a criminal and should be delt with accordingly :icon_eek: .However if ,you are lamping rabbits with the land owners permission :bye: then ENJOY your legitimate and legal fieldsport.

not enough permission for everyone twat, love to catch you up the back lanes, push you straight through a hedge. kents the garden of england, and im english so its my garden, i hunt where i like, so if youd rather come chase me about than be beside your boyfriend snug as a bug, bring it on. aint been caught yet, i know the land better than the farmers and the police, had roadblocks everything, difference is i can walk and drive with no lights ha ha, how dya catch someone ya cant see ya twat.actually im going out now, c ya :bye:

Dear me :boogie: .Best keep quiet mate :wallbash: .You`ll be amazed at the technology :toast: that is available .

fcuking goodjob get a grip :wallbash: they should be out catching crinimals :censored:

IF you are poaching :doh: .Then you ARE a criminal and should be delt with accordingly :icon_eek: .However if ,you are lamping rabbits with the land owners permission :bye: then ENJOY your legitimate and legal fieldsport.

not enough permission for everyone twat, love to catch you up the back lanes, push you straight through a hedge. kents the garden of england, and im english so its my garden, i hunt where i like, so if youd rather come chase me about than be beside your boyfriend snug as a bug, bring it on. aint been caught yet, i know the land better than the farmers and the police, had roadblocks everything, difference is i can walk and drive with no lights ha ha, how dya catch someone ya cant see ya twat.actually im going out now, c ya :bye:

Dear me :boogie: .Best keep quiet mate :wallbash: .You`ll be amazed at the technology :toast: that is available .

Big Zook, if you do work for the authorites, then you really should be a little more professional in your ways. However judging by your posts you do come across like a complete numpty.

;)

• Like 3

Big Zook, if you do work for the authorites, then you really should be a little more professional in your ways. However judging by your posts you do come across like a complete numpty.

;)

JUST fitting in .

;)

JUST fitting in .

And what do you bring to this forum?

;)

JUST fitting in .

WE listen,learn and do other things.

;)

JUST fitting in .

:laugh:

;)

JUST fitting in .

Who is we? like some f*****g superior force, Ass banger cock chocking git. Some fat bald git with a chunky belly eating crisps and drinking tea. Never leave the fecking house I bet just sit here trowling through all this crap writing your reports and getting paid top dollar.

At least we get a little exercise enjoy a little fresh air, Eat what we kill. You my friend get a curry a packet of embassy and to boast how many decent folk you have helped get fined this week.

Channel your energies into something useful like keeping kids off crack peados out of scout camps and f*****g murders off the streets.

Karpman

• Like 1