coursin / trip wires

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would do something so cruel I mean 'kinell there are other animals about besides lurchers Deer, hare, rabbits and foxes come to mind surely they must realise these animals are at just as much ris

used to do it on a keepered estate near me.stretched cables over the parks and ratched it up so tight you could play a tune.horrendous practise and rather stupid of the keepers.would only start a vend

The law says the landowner owns the land and all game on it wild or released thats why you need permission from the landowner Y.I.S Leeview

never saw wires set and never heard so much nonsens dogs with concrete hares eeving a pup would work the wind long before he struck on a clapper , sent dogs out on purpose to see what a mark was away out dogs got up to it and veered away the minute they didnt wind it or just new ,thtas the best one for a while concrete hares i have found trip wires with empty catridges in them ,or salt but illegal same as trip wires as they are not selective ,good pair of steel fixers nipe puts paid to metres of wire easy , tried it and works

never saw wires set and never heard so much nonsens dogs with concrete hares eeving a pup would work the wind long before he struck on a clapper , sent dogs out on purpose to see what a mark was away out dogs got up to it and veered away the minute they didnt wind it or just new ,thtas the best one for a while concrete hares i have found trip wires with empty catridges in them ,or salt but illegal same as trip wires as they are not selective ,good pair of steel fixers nipe puts paid to metres of wire easy , tried it and works

well whin a bit of advice fo you .. dont think about running you dogs in some parts east of lincoln on the a4. cos your dog will be cut in half like a piece of cheese the wires aint nice pal if you can read some farms will warn you with a sighn saying ...wires a big risk if you run that land .. never mind how good your dogs fekin nose is .. good luck oh by the way if your dogs are that good take the risk and try it they make a fu.in mess of a dog running at 30 odd mph ,if they hit em ;)

never seen a concrete hare,but wouldnt doubt it.as for the wires stretched over the field.yes ive seen it with my own eyes.granted it seems to be a tactic more down south going by the thread,hut defo been used on an estate near me in the past.

don need to travel to cacth a hare there all about localy when it was legal, traveled to suffolk for twenty years and never saw a wire and norfolk ,if peole set wires for a dog an di wa slocal to that area would soon get the steelfixers nips with afew helpers and have a nite at the cutting as if its dangerous to coursing dogs can be any dogs animals so could be a problem ,the local guys who course will no the score about them ,and well you cant beat local knowledge at times for pitfalls etc as i says a handfull of good steel fixers nips afew helpers soon clear the bad cruel wire

Was ferreting on some land near me the keeper is a right c**t. He had put plank of wood with nails knocked through in the edges of the fields. Im guessing the were to either rip a dog apart or pop tyers.

ive seen this a few times on some old permision but the keeper/farmer only put them at gateways etc but they was lifted by the morning

:hmm: You state you've never seen them in your first line:hmm: then finsh with"tried it and works" :whistling: like a lot of your posts baffling

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

ya know these wires etc put down were put down by certain members of clubs to delberately mame dogs double standards in my book they no who they are and may i say it they are in all probabilitystill out and about ,itsthose that see there selvesbetter than the average joe bloggs that draw divides when we should all be has one of course this could never happen because of the frenzy of greed by some not all for those of you who hunt run for the love of it etc and not the pretige and monnies good luck folks and long may this be so .all the best bunnys

CORRECT not keepers,not farmers or landowners :thumbs: lurcher lads who had permission put them up protecting their permission from poachers :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

saw wires round pens but thats a diffent thing but simliar still would get the nips out and cut them ive got permiss do you think i put wire at gate posts your having a laugh,not baffling been at the game in a serous way be emotional if i saw wires be a nite shift with a few like minded souls no man has the [bANNED TEXT] to maim other peoples dogs for a hare or any other game

:hmm: Nasty devious tricks and treats... :no:

Personaly,...if a dog is biting folk,.or killing livestock,..well,..that is his lot... :thumbdown:

But,.for me,..it is never right, maiming and wounding a beautiful jukel ,.simply for killing a poxy old hare... :no:

Ruck the owner,.not his dog....

yes leeview the red bus club ha ha. "east england coursin club" an thanks all for replys. all hunting

Why do you call it the red bus coursing club??

not called red bus club.

its east england coursin club, but every event there was a red bus for spectators who payed i think £5 to see the sport. they could go top deck for a crackin view. pikesta on ere his dad uncle and grandad always came for the days sport. . cheers

yes leeview the red bus club ha ha. "east england coursin club" an thanks all for replys. all hunting

Why do you call it the red bus coursing club??

not called red bus club.

its east england coursin club, but every event there was a red bus for spectators who payed i think £5 to see the sport. they could go top deck for a crackin view. pikesta on ere his dad uncle and grandad always came for the days sport. . cheers

It was the landowners double decker London bus complete with bar :thumbs: never knew him charge though. If you were ever late to the meet you just looked out for this bus in a field and knew where they were coursing, Ashley was a bit eccentric and wore a tweed cape and deerstalker like Sherlock Holmes

Y.I.S Leeview

shorley they have to remove the wires before they harvest so just booby trap them lol. 1 or 2 bear traps around the wires them selves sure the game keeper will want some sympathy with one of them around his leg. just lets every one else know to keep off. well not a great idea but just as sick as the tripwires themselves