last night lamping

Yeah that makes perfect sense Ste bud :thumbs:

As i said to Steve, your pellet will be very slightly above your scopes line of sight near your cross hair at 20 yards falling to zero again at 29 yards.

You are only talking a small amount in regards to true ballistics mate.

Mine is zeroed at 30 metres (32 yards) and i am only above the scopes line of sight by 1/4 of a mildot at 20 metres on x6 mag.

This is your profile mate showing that you are just near your zero so can use the cross hair and get away with good kills.

If you wanted to be perfect though each shot at 20 yards you would need to hold under just under 1/4 mildot pal.

Not hold over though like Steve first said.

I spent a year studying ballistics with my job so understand it pretty well mate.

I wouldnt give Steve bum info :no:

I hope this helps you anyway Ste, its your data added to the profile using A A .177 pellets.

Si.

post-2627-0-44769300-1296821751_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini

Cheers si, does what I said check out about [bANNED TEXT] then buddy, I didnt think for one second you were giving bum info mate :thumbs:

I will see you on sunday mate, will try not to be half cut from the night before this time, hft day after attending a wedding = bad idea as I found out lol, nice to see your doing it the right way round, hft before :thumbs:

Good picture mate I will save that.

.atb. .ste.

Yeah,

What you said was correct pal.

You could actually shoot on your cross hair from 14 yards to 32 yards if you wanted and still be well within a kill zone size and kill humanely pal.

The kill zone i worked off in the diagram was under half inch so small.

Si.

Hi Lads,

Looks like you had an enjoyable night regardless of the blustery conditions, top effort!!

Regarding the hold over/under. My preference is to zero at 25yds in .177. This way I never have to hold under, as the pellet is at the peak of its trajectory on the crosshairs at 25 yds.

Regards,

Mikey.

hi si

wth regards to the mildots i no all my mildots well now and i did give it one mildot hold over :thumbs:

atb steve

Cool Steve then the rabbit must of been between about 44 yards and 50 yards away then buddy, not 20 yards so good shot pal :thumbs: .

Si

Edited by zini