MOOCHING LURCHERS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meg once nailled a fox some walkers had pushed up on the edge of a playing field. slung dead fox in thick hedge bottom. Whilst explaining away the ruckus to onlookers my lab retrieved the bugger and d

years ago i told the wife to keep an eye on 1st cross collie greyhound when she went for walk as he was fond of moggies and could do one without a sound she said to me he wouldnt dare do owt like that when ive got him whilst walking down a very busy road she noticed loads of cars driving slow and staring at her and to her horror he was doing exactly what he wouldnt dare do lol big black moggy retrieved to owner

years ago i told the wife to keep an eye on 1st cross collie greyhound when she went for walk as he was fond of moggies and could do one without a sound she said to me he wouldnt dare do owt like that when ive got him whilst walking down a very busy road she noticed loads of cars driving slow and staring at her and to her horror he was doing exactly what he wouldnt dare do lol big black moggy retrieved to owner

:thumbs:

Best i ever saw was last summer me and my mate were walking at about 6am up some local woods where the kids camp. One of my bitchs was on heat and we was sat at a small fire , His bullx decided to start collecting buckfast bottles and taking them to my bitch by the time we left there were 8 or so empty bottles lay where she had been sat it was classic of all the bloody things it could have picked up it was like he was showing of to her swagering about with a bottle in its mouth lol.

few lads i know where digging a fox when the farmer came down and was giving them an ear full about being on his land when all of a sudden their lurcher came down the field with the farmers neighbours cat in his mouth .Well you can imagine what happened after that :laugh:

I used to walk my old kelpie round a playing field where they played Sunday league football and it was always littered with plastic bottles. Every day he'd hold one between his front paws and twist the lid off with his teeth and then carry it all the way home and drop it by the recycling bin: honest!

He also once jumped down from a 6' sea wall to retrieve what I presumed was a blue plastic bottle. About half a mile later, when the wall had reached sea level and I got close enough to check out what it was I discovered it was an extremely heavy hand weight. Can't remember how many kilos it was but it was certainly too heavy for me to want to carry home so I dropped it back on the shingle at which point he picked it up again and carried it two miles home. Nutter!

next doors cat and very dead :icon_eek:

I'm hoping mine will do this when older, i hate the bloomin thing, entire tom they refuse to nueter and it sprays up everything in our front garden including our car, my motorbike and our front door, reeks as bad as a skunk :thumbdown:

ive had mice hedgehogs rats all sort of birds but once my dog was sent after a rabbit and came back wit a brand new leather dog lead :toast:

Think it was tring to tell you it wants walked more............. :whistling::laugh: