MOOCHING LURCHERS

A few years back, Walking through a park / Green space on a summers day weekend with lots of people and kids about...

My Bull X who was off the lead walking to heal, took her self off to the brook that was around a hundred yards away down a bit of a bank, i thought nothing of it as i assumed she was just going to get a drink & cool off...

As i turned to call her she was coming back towards me with a Large White Duck in her mouth.. and lots of people pointing and kids shouting "LOOK MUM" !!!!

Luckily she is soft mouthed with anything that does`nt bite back, and once i told her to put it down the duck just waddled off back to the brook....lol...

Not really an odd retrieve just an odd situation....lol..

Mars...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meg once nailled a fox some walkers had pushed up on the edge of a playing field. slung dead fox in thick hedge bottom. Whilst explaining away the ruckus to onlookers my lab retrieved the bugger and d

Guest RAB.MCKAY

yous will think im mad ,

i remember years ago a lurcher that used 2 run around the estate and lift milk bottles from peoples doors

and drink them ,he didnt just take one i seen him one morning with about 8 milk bottles ,

should of seen him lift them tilt them back and drink them with his mouth . :haha:

yous will think im mad ,

i remember years ago a lurcher that used 2 run around the estate and lift milk bottles from peoples doors

and drink them ,he didnt just take one i seen him one morning with about 8 milk bottles ,

should of seen him lift them tilt them back and drink them with his mouth . :haha:

my old dog does it with bottles of carlsberg export :notworthy:

a few years ago while at a friends one of my dogs was mooching in the back garden for a while then came trotting up the path with a used condom in his mouth...all very strange........until my mate found out his mrs was shagging one of the lads from his footy team...f****d in the lounge and threw the condom straight out the window in a hurry/panic we reackon, never did let me dog lick my face again! lol

yous will think im mad ,

My Present Lurcher's Grandmother used to do Exactly the Same.Caused no end of Rows in the Village

ALRIGHT MEN

I STARTED THIE TOPIC .I LOVE READING REAL ACCOUNTS.TOPS.

HERES ANOTHER OF MINE.

IM A POACHER THROUGH /THROUGH

ME AND A GREAT FRIEND WHERE LAMPING SALMON AND I ALWAYS TOOK MY 2 ALSATIAN DOGS WAE US.WE WHERE LAMPING A POOL WHEN I JIGGED A 15/ 17ILB COCK GOT IT OUT THE WATER AND IT BELTED BACK IN.BLOOD PISHING OOT IT.

LAMPED THE POOL LOOKING FOR IT KNOWING IT BE BELLY UP SOON.COULDNT SEE IT .AFTER ABOUT 15MINS MY OLD DOG BOLTED INTO THE SHALLOWS AND GRIPPED IT BROUGHT IT T8 THE BANK NO JOKE.

ALRIGHT MEN

I STARTED THIE TOPIC .I LOVE READING REAL ACCOUNTS.TOPS.

HERES ANOTHER OF MINE.

IM A POACHER THROUGH /THROUGH

ME AND A GREAT FRIEND WHERE LAMPING SALMON AND I ALWAYS TOOK MY 2 ALSATIAN DOGS WAE US.WE WHERE LAMPING A POOL WHEN I JIGGED A 15/ 17ILB COCK GOT IT OUT THE WATER AND IT BELTED BACK IN.BLOOD PISHING OOT IT.

LAMPED THE POOL LOOKING FOR IT KNOWING IT BE BELLY UP SOON.COULDNT SEE IT .AFTER ABOUT 15MINS MY OLD DOG BOLTED INTO THE SHALLOWS AND GRIPPED IT BROUGHT IT T8 THE BANK NO JOKE.

why would you write that?

a dog we had on trial once retrieved a yorky to the shock of the owner

what kind :hmm: normal or raisin and biscuit,was the owner a trucker :whistling:

the yappy annoying type

Hmm Good one this

Right. A bloke I know had a big dog that used to fill his kennel with towels from his nieghbours washing lines.

It also brought back a Yorkshire terrier, followed by it`s big fat owner ( put the dog down and it ran aboot mental having greatfun), It also was being walked through Woolies when he looked down and the dog had a young kid by the pom pom on his hat !!! :laugh:

While down the beach one day, my own lurcher went mental, turned out he was on an edible crab!!,(had that one) He was keen on the odd partridge annaw!

ATB