DOG DEALER..YES/NO

Gave away a 2 yr old unspoilt terrier to a lad off here(no names yet), the dog was unentered but has seen a few shallow spots at the ended of a dig but hadnt found a fox unaided.

he was fit and well

Then a few months after heard from the dogs new owner that a vixen had smashed him and the dog had jacked.

wasnt surprised not all dogs make the grade, i told the lad to pts the dog if it was jacking, dont pass it on.....

ready....its been sold on

fingers crossed the dog has found a better home(one were it will get better looked after)

It was the first and last time i will rehome a terrier to someone i dont know...

little rant over

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so who is he then ,name and shame so he car,nt do it no 1 else

Why are people so anti making money from a dog if thats what they want to do? If your honest and sell decent stock for proffit whats the problem? Sure deal with skidders and jackers dont sell them u

benji benji   had two messeage(unread) but the dog dealing b*****d can go f**k himself

Gave away a 2 yr old unspoilt terrier to a lad off here(no names yet), the dog was unentered but has seen a few shallow spots at the ended of a dig but hadnt found a fox unaided.

he was fit and well

Then a few months after heard from the dogs new owner that a vixen had smashed him and the dog had jacked.

wasnt surprised not all dogs make the grade, i told the lad to pts the dog if it was jacking, dont pass it on.....

fingers crossed the dog has found a better home(one were it will get better looked after)

It was the first and last time i will rehome a terrier to someone i dont know...

little rant over

name and shame the prick :thumbs:

should of done what you told him to do or bring the dog back to you thats the right way in my eyes worrying thing is has it jacked at all an hes just sold on a "working terrier" for more money just a thought hope justice is served :thumbs:

he was fit and well

little rant over

if it were mine id have had it back of the lad and tryed it myself or better still arranged to meet up and see the dog work then decide the outcome,better to see it with your own eyes,but a deals a deal and the dog should not have changed hands regardless one bitten twice wise :thumbs:

it was me who got the dog allready underweight when i got it was it not nobhead i took the dog to the vets to see why it wouldnt put weight on that costs money got tablets that costs money fed the dog also costs money i sold the dog for100 pound after about 9 month which is alot less than i put into the dog and zak who bought the dog was not under any illusions about the dog and was not lied to wasnt sold as fantastic earth dog he newall about the dog and was happy with it all i did was try recover part of the money i spent on the dog .also how am i a dealer you told me shoot the dog why because he took a bashing if you think am a twat for not shooting dogs then i must be a twat but while the dog was here he was treated well verywell looked after and cared for and my kennels are all brezze bloked and clean as a whistle are they not also as stated in my pm you have my number and my adress so man up and come call me a nob to my face you little pansy c**t instead of chating shit on here .there are people on here on here who no me well also if am such a c**t try find 1 other person on here who ive upset or ripped of you carnt also anyone from the doncaster area who knows me who says 1 bad thing about me you carnt so put up or shut up or go shoot some dogs you fuc king mug

• Like 1

well said big bald the guys a bell end i went up [bANNED TEXT] zak to get the dog and what a mess it was as thin as a rake the p rick dont deserve dogs the terrier looking really well now and seems keen as mustard hes in good hands now.

[/quoyouve also got my address you know what to do

• Like 1

not on any side here lads but why the fook do lads come on here and winge about a dog thay sold to someone else off here cos thay sold it on????grow a back bone and man up go to the lads place and have it out with them instead of crying about it on here or even better done give/sell dogs :wallbash: :wallbash: :thumbs:

benji benji :no: not another jacker you av sold on ? just like the black terrier dog that came to leicester. seen this dog and should of been shot instead of being passed on .how many more???