DOG DEALER..YES/NO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so who is he then ,name and shame so he car,nt do it no 1 else

Why are people so anti making money from a dog if thats what they want to do? If your honest and sell decent stock for proffit whats the problem? Sure deal with skidders and jackers dont sell them u

benji benji   had two messeage(unread) but the dog dealing b*****d can go f**k himself

exactly jeppi mate carnt state enough you got my address you got problem you come see me end of also guy who got hims happy and dosent seem the kind of guy to lie ask him if dog was starved thin as a rake his words was a little under weight and i showed him the tablets i got from vet his retarded mate just chats shit and jumps on band waggon like alot of these mupets anyway like i said you got problem you got my address stop acting like a girl be a man and come see me

why not offer me the dog back, i would have had him back, jacked or not.9pet home lined up after his bollocks off)

3 wks ago he was fine at your place, good rabbit only dog and your kids loved him.

next thing i get pm regarding the dog being sold

Anyone I live and learn

End of

he was fine at my place and not mistreated as the new owner will tell you a little underweight as he was when i got him that was just the way he was built the reason i didnt give him back to you was you told me shoot him some people agree with that i dont .shoot dogs what bite kids fair enough not a dog that just needs time zak the new owner has time and was happy to spend it with this dog i didnt and like i say shooting dogs is wrong

benji benji . that black terrier that came to leicester a few months back from you was a jacker . and that you let go to a working home without telling . how many more ??? whats up aint you got a gun :no::no::no:

benji benji . that black terrier that came to leicester a few months back from you was a jacker . and that you let go to a working home without telling . how many more ??? whats up aint you got a gun :no::no::no:

things are better off not said on an open forum :yes::wallbash: :wallbash: shooting the dog as if the anti c**ts ant got enough ammo come on lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

no need to ask where he went then shooting dogs must be a sport for you lot whats up with tin cans or rabits

Guest eastmids

not on any side here lads but why the fook do lads come on here and winge about a dog thay sold to someone else off here cos thay sold it on????grow a back bone and man up go to the lads place and have it out with them instead of crying about it on here or even better done give/sell dogs :wallbash: :wallbash: :thumbs:

as you asked its called nameing and shameing you thick c**t!

glad some lads have the minerals to let us know when someones a wrongun,

not on any side here lads but why the fook do lads come on here and winge about a dog thay sold to someone else off here cos thay sold it on????grow a back bone and man up go to the lads place and have it out with them instead of crying about it on here or even better done give/sell dogs :wallbash: :wallbash: :thumbs:

as you asked its called nameing and shameing you thick c**t!

glad some lads have the minerals to let us know when someones a wrongun,

i give two dogs to lads on here a few years back for free on the grounds if there no good or need retireing they come straight back to me there word was given,both well known posters at the time vouched for by others on here.

on hearing the first was moved on i got in touch with the lad and asked why not get in contact with me first his reply was sorry mate i didnt think....and the second lads excuse was a real piss take these lads were vouched for by other members.

i like to think i saved a few unsuspecting lads a few quid by letting them know the score with these c**ts.

my posts not aimed at thse concern in this thread just a reply to the above.

is there any need for the thick c**t you FOOKING PRICK :feck: :feck:the minerals to cry on the net about it tho he as the lad address and the lad said go see him tit

Why are people so anti making money from a dog if thats what they want to do?

If your honest and sell decent stock for proffit whats the problem?

Sure deal with skidders and jackers dont sell them under false protenses but if theres a goood market for a made dog for what ever reason and your prepared to take the time to test and enter young dogs are you really such a bad person?

also if you sell something dont keep on about what the new owners done with it thats on there conscions.

P.s I give most my pups to freinds and rarlie sell dogs just sick of the winging all the time.

• Like 2