TORRES OUT CARROL IN

Chelsea posted a 70 million pound loss yesterday amongst all the other activity that was from before their transfers in the summer & yesterday. ..and that was in a year when they won the double.. :blink: New FIFA laws coming in a few years tying expenditure to turnover. Should be interesting to see what happens with some of these sugar daddy clubs like Chelsea & Man City... :yes:

Ive been saying for a long time that Arsene Wenger is a smart guy,he knows FIFA are close to bringing something in related to spending/turnover etc......When that happens i personally think Arsenal will start to take over in the English game,i feel they are the best run club out there at the moment and any FIFA regulations that come out will go in Arsenals favour.

Clearly Abramovich has decided the last team he bought are not up to it anymore so he,s going to buy another one.....a bit like buying a brand new Porsche and running it into the ground......then buying another one.

The sooner these regulations come in the better as far as im concerned,then lets see who the great football CLUBS are.....not teams.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what is the differance beetween torres and heather mc cartney one's a blond one footed money grabing slag and the other's married to paul mc cartney

APPARENTLY TORRES ASKED TO COME OFF SO HE COULD GET HOME BEFORE JOHN TERRY

carrol on his way 2 liverpool and torres on his way 2 chelsea ,how much does money play apart in football ,thats were the game has gone nowadays

Posted Images

Transfer fees need capping its getting totally out of hand prices are now just plucked out of the sky!!

Top clubs are now nearly all foreign players as well, says summat for the England future!!!

Heres a thought as well how about the government taking a 'cut' or VAT on players transfer fees to help the shit we are in?

It has been stated in the press that players like Rooney only pay around 3% [from memory] tax on their 'income' f##k em they should pay the full whack like the rest of us have to!!!

i gave up with top flight football years ago once sky came on the scene ,foreign players started comin and the big wages summot wrong when a footballer can earn in a week what can take some blokes 4 years to earn , -- get yourselfs down your local football club support grass roots football ...

what happens when your local team is a top team :tongue2:

i pop down and see my village team play now days - cheap pint ,burger - go on the raffle and change out of a tenna :thumbs: ..followed my team all over europe in the 80s even saw em win a couple of european cups ...:toast:

:icon_eek: FOOOOK STIG NO WONDER YOU STOPPED FOREST FAN :icon_eek:

:feck: :feck: those were the days trev francis first million pound player and gary birtles from none leage long eaton the genius of clough and talyor ....

francis,,,was not the first 1million pound player...............

i gave up with top flight football years ago once sky came on the scene ,foreign players started comin and the big wages summot wrong when a footballer can earn in a week what can take some blokes 4 years to earn , -- get yourselfs down your local football club support grass roots football ...

i pop down and see my village team play now days - cheap pint ,burger - go on the raffle and change out of a tenna :thumbs: ..followed my team all over europe in the 80s even saw em win a couple of european cups ...:toast:

:feck: :feck: those were the days trev francis first million pound player and gary birtles from none leage long eaton the genius of clough and talyor ....

bar 1p.......but still recognised as the first million pound player :tongue2:

ya spoilt that johnyboy,,,,,,should have let it run a bit,, could av had a yes he was, no he want argument going....lol............

it was an offer Nwcastle simply could not refuse, the player was obviously very keen as well, suits everyone, personaly I think Liverpool are barmy paying that sort of money for AC like most say he is far from proven, for that sort of money they need genuine proven class someone who can reignite the team :thumbs: the price tag will put a massive burden on the manager, if he fails to make an impact Daglish is well and truly fooked :icon_redface:

Torres I think he will do well at Chelsea :thumbs: dont really like him as a player, but he is class, bit suspect in the injury department, Chelsea Style will suit him better. Monies mad in the game nowadays, I honestly thought it would have bottomed out a few years back but even with the recession they still keep spending :icon_eek:

Chelsea posted a 70 million pound loss yesterday amongst all the other activity that was from before their transfers in the summer & yesterday. ..and that was in a year when they won the double.. :blink: New FIFA laws coming in a few years tying expenditure to turnover. Should be interesting to see what happens with some of these sugar daddy clubs like Chelsea & Man City... :yes:

Malt, your not an LFC fan by any chance are you ???????? Liverpool have spent more than their fair of dosh too mate, admittedly not as much as chelsea, shitteh or man u but still.............

:o Hell no... :laugh: Man Utd fan since I was 7 or 8. (Mid 1980's) :thumbs:

ya spoilt that johnyboy,,,,,,should have let it run a bit,, could av had a yes he was, no he want argument going....lol............

:icon_redface: sorry byron.....I lost a £20 bet a few years ago on that so I was a little bitter :thumbs:

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

:icon_redface: sorry byron.....I lost a £20 bet a few years ago on that so I was a little bitter :thumbs:

:laugh:

Liverpool were robbed! :icon_eek:

you scousers should be used to it...,le coq sportif an lonsdale shellsuits and now andy carroll....mike ashley as been selling over priced shite to you lot for years :whistling:

notworthy.gifrofl.gifclapper.gif

h

cloughie did`nt want to pay a million for him ..

Edited by the_stig

you scousers should be used to it...,le coq sportif an lonsdale shellsuits and now andy carroll....mike ashley as been selling over priced shite to you lot for years :whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: manchavster the home of JOE BLOGGS :laugh::laugh: and the arndale kazbar :laugh::laugh:

oh manchavster is wonderful :whistling:

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TO THE TUNE OF THE ANIMALS WENT IN TWO BY TWO

HIS ARMBAND LIED HE WAS NO RED TORRES TORRES

HE'S JUST A RENT BOY LIKE THEY SAID TORRES

INTO THEIR BACKS HE PLUNGED HIS KNIFE I HOPE

JOHN TERRY SHAGS HIS WIFE

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9

HE'S NOW A BLUE HE WAS A RED TORRES TORRES

HE LEFT THE KOP TO JOIN THE SHED TORRES

HE USED TO GO ON THE ROB BUT NOW HE'S GOT A

PROPER JOB,FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEAS NEW NUMBER 9

THEY THOUGHT HE'D ALWAYS BE A RED YOU'LL NEVER WALK