TORRES OUT CARROL IN

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

what im saying is tyson had to start somewhere and it ended up with him getting to the top of his game :thumbs: carroll is starting somewhere now and could (potentially) end up winning trophys with us and be at the top of his game :thumbs: yes 35 million is ridiculous for a 22 yr old BUT if he lives up to his potential it will be a fecking steal :thumbs:

I understand what your saying its just a bad comparison.....Tyson worked his way up to World level by consistently winning to put himself in that position.....Andy Carrol has done absolutely nothing yet,he is simply a very good talent,unproven at the highest level of his sport.......yet he is already in WORLD level money wise.

yeah maybe it was a bad one but i know you like your boxing to so seemed the best obviously i realise tyson did a hell of alot more to achieve his goals than andy carroll :D :D and agree about money :thumbs: i bet he will have a book out next :blink: :blink:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what is the differance beetween torres and heather mc cartney one's a blond one footed money grabing slag and the other's married to paul mc cartney

APPARENTLY TORRES ASKED TO COME OFF SO HE COULD GET HOME BEFORE JOHN TERRY

carrol on his way 2 liverpool and torres on his way 2 chelsea ,how much does money play apart in football ,thats were the game has gone nowadays

Posted Images

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

ANDY CARROL JUST ARRIVED IN LIVERPOOL IN A PRIVATE JET FROM NEWCASTLE

CHARLIE ADAMS ON HIS WAY BY DONKEY FROM BLACKPOOL ONCE AT MELWOOD

THE DONKEY GOING TO GOODISON BUT UNSURE IF A DEAL CAN BE DONE AS MOYES

AND EVERTON AINT GOT A CARROT :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i gave up with top flight football years ago once sky came on the scene ,foreign players started comin and the big wages summot wrong when a footballer can earn in a week what can take some blokes 4 years to earn , -- get yourselfs down your local football club support grass roots football ...

what happens when your local team is a top team :tongue2:

i pop down and see my village team play now days - cheap pint ,burger - go on the raffle and change out of a tenna :thumbs: ..followed my team all over europe in the 80s even saw em win a couple of european cups ...:toast:

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

i gave up with top flight football years ago once sky came on the scene ,foreign players started comin and the big wages summot wrong when a footballer can earn in a week what can take some blokes 4 years to earn , -- get yourselfs down your local football club support grass roots football ...

i pop down and see my village team play now days - cheap pint ,burger - go on the raffle and change out of a tenna :thumbs: ..followed my team all over europe in the 80s even saw em win a couple of european cups ...:toast:

:icon_eek: FOOOOK STIG NO WONDER YOU STOPPED FOREST FAN :icon_eek:

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

so Liverpool are going back to the long ball game to suit carrol and he will win trophies you have to be dreaming :tongue2:

sorry mate i forgot your team plays breathe taking, free flowing football thats filled your trophy cabinet :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh:

stewie,you really are a deluded scouse kunt :laugh: you lose torres to chelsea and gain andy carroll...and your giving it all this :boogie: you cracked kunt :blink: the only people doing this :boogie: are chelsea fans,mike ashley and man u fans :boogie: oh yeh and you,ya deluded fecker :feck:

so Liverpool are going back to the long ball game to suit carrol and he will win trophies you have to be dreaming :tongue2:

sorry mate i forgot your team plays breathe taking, free flowing football thats filled your trophy cabinet :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::laugh:

IN THE 80'S THEY PLAYED SOME OF THE BEST FOOTBALL EVER PLAYED AND EARNED THE RESPECT OF

PUNDITS AND PLAYERS WORLD WIDE BUT WERE DENIDE THE RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE EUROPEAN CUP BUT

WE WONT GO THERE EH :hmm:

Guest bullterrier

am the first to admit we haven't got the money to attract top players Liverpool have the money but no trophies Liverpool supporters think they invented the game but at least you can say next season we will win the title dreamers :thumbs:

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

stewie,you really are a deluded scouse kunt :laugh: you lose torres to chelsea and gain andy carroll...and your giving it all this :boogie: you cracked kunt :blink: the only people doing this :boogie: are chelsea fans,mike ashley and man u fans :boogie: oh yeh and you,ya deluded fecker :feck:

:laugh: :laugh: your forgetting suarez mate and there is no doubting him :thumbs: carroll will come good im sure!! and chelsea fans shouldnt be doing any :boogie: over paying 50 mil for an injury prone, mardy as f**k spanish lady boy :feck: :feck: :thumbs:

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

IN THE 80'S THEY PLAYED SOME OF THE BEST FOOTBALL EVER PLAYED AND EARNED THE RESPECT OF

PUNDITS AND PLAYERS WORLD WIDE BUT WERE DENIDE THE RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE EUROPEAN CUP BUT

WE WONT GO THERE EH :hmm:

yes lets not go there :thumbs: only having abit of friendly banter mate :thumbs: