TORRES OUT CARROL IN

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what is the differance beetween torres and heather mc cartney one's a blond one footed money grabing slag and the other's married to paul mc cartney

APPARENTLY TORRES ASKED TO COME OFF SO HE COULD GET HOME BEFORE JOHN TERRY

carrol on his way 2 liverpool and torres on his way 2 chelsea ,how much does money play apart in football ,thats were the game has gone nowadays

Posted Images

For the first time i think my loyalties to sport are being severely tested :censored: .....what the f**k is going on here......if Andy Carrol,an untested but talented prospect is worth 35 million......then Torres must be worth what 100 ? 120 million ?....Drogba surely must be worth 100 million ?....making Messi worth what 1 billion ????.....where does this shit stop.

Im the first to stand up for professional athletes as i understand the dedication and ability it takes....but come on,if this go,s through Carrol will become a multi millionaire who can pack up work next week and never kick a ball or lift a finger the rest of his life......and what has he done to earn that,6 months worth of promise in the premier league !

Even i must admit to being left scratching my head at this :blink:

Edited by gnasher16

The days of the loyal footballer are long gone you get the occasional one like Jamie cara

but the rest are mercenary b*****ds who would rip up a contract that can be bought any way

at the flash of a few million, the only thing is canny Kenny just might have the last laugh

as Torres aint been the player he was think old Kenny just might be selling a dodgy player

hope am wrong :hmm:

For the first time i think my loyalties to sport are being severely tested :censored: .....what the f**k is going on here......if Andy Carrol,an untested but talented prospect is worth 35 million......then Torres must be worth what 100 ? 120 million ?....Drogba surely must be worth 100 million ?....making Messi worth what 1 billion ????.....where does this shit stop.

Im the first to stand up for professional athletes as i understand the dedication and ability it takes....but come on,if this go,s through Carrol will become a multi millionaire who can pack up work next week and never kick a ball or lift a finger the rest of his life......and what has he done to earn that,6 months worth of promise in the premier league !

Even i must admit to being left scratching my head at this :blink:

Just been talking about this on another forum. How the hell can a player with a few months top flight experience in a mid to bottom table team & with hardly no international football to his name be worth more than the likes of Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov, Dzenko, David Villa, Ibrahimovic, etc? :blink: f*****g crazy, even in the current mad times in the football world.. Where will it end?

The new FIFA regs regarding spending being limited to turnover can't come soon enough.. :yes::thumbs:

To be honest its not the loyalty aspect that bothers me,after all these are professional athletes making the best of their talent so good luck to them,why would they have loyalty to any club......somebody mentioned Carragher/Liverpool.....yet,put that lad on a monkey a week and you watch that loyalty disappear !.....My issue is with the ludicrous valuations they are putting on players rather than the money itself.....as Malt said above how can Carrol possibly be worth more than Tevez,Rooney etc etc

A little dickie bird tells me Newcastle are going to replace Carrol with Carlton Cole.....they can have him for errrrrrr ( proven goalscorer ) 30 mill ? :D

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

LINK

above is the page from when rooney signed for united 6 years ago bet that sum doesnt seem a waste now does it?? :thumbs: you have to invest in young talent when you get chance imo yes its silly money but in reality its not alot when spread out over the years :thumbs: if he comes to anfield its good business by us as he is defo one for the future :boogie:

Edited by INTERNET-HUNTER

Why should players be loyal? It's their job at the end of the day. If everybody on this site was offered more money and better prospects in their jobs they would take it! Players are bought and sold in football and there is no getting away from that, It's just something as fans we have to put up with

I'm not in anyway shape or form saying I agree with the money being branded about on transfers but I won't be losing any sleep over it either

I think Carroll needs to pinch himself every morning if the sale goes through at £35m

money is an issue , the likes off Ashley cole being offered 55 grand a week and feelin betrayed :wallbash: shows no matter how much there looked after they will still sh@t on a club , carroll orcestrated this by puttin in a transfer request after newcastle initially rejected a bid, loyalty is only shown by fans ! how much money do they want to be on , i know 1 thing the more they get the more they forget themselves and really believe there SPECIAL/UNTOUCHABLE.

Edited by lanesra

money is an issue , the likes off Ashley cole being offered 55 grand a week and feelin betrayed :wallbash: shows no matter how much there looked after they will still sh@t on a club , carroll orcestrated this by puttin in a transfer request after newcastle initially rejected a bid, loyalty is only shown by fans !

He would have only put a transfer bid in to speed things up....Newcastle were just holding out for more money thats all....if they really wanted to keep him they could have just said no,simple.....there not that daft though.

If Ashley Cole was offered 55 grand and he is worth 65 then i dont blame him.....As Mike Tysons ex mrs rightly once said " if Mike is supposed to have 80 million in the bank and he only has 50 million,theres a problem "

No different to a factory worker being pissed off at only getting 10 pound an hour instead of 11 !....Same grievance,different scale thats all and any man is worth what someones willing to pay.

Edited by gnasher16

money is an issue , the likes off Ashley cole being offered 55 grand a week and feelin betrayed :wallbash: shows no matter how much there looked after they will still sh@t on a club , carroll orcestrated this by puttin in a transfer request after newcastle initially rejected a bid, loyalty is only shown by fans !

He would have only put a transfer bid in to speed things up....Newcastle were just holding out for more money thats all....if they really wanted to keep him they could have just said no,simple.....there not that daft though.

If Ashley Cole was offered 55 grand and he is worth 65 then i dont blame him.....As Mike Tysons ex mrs rightly once said " if Mike is supposed to have 80 million in the bank and he only has 50 million,theres a problem "

No different to a factory worker being pissed off at only getting 10 pound an hour instead of 11 !....Same grievance,different scale thats all and any man is worth what someones willing to pay.

so if thats your thoughts why do you say your loyalties to sport are severely tested and you are left scratchin your head ? you cant put the all the blame on the clubs , andy carroll stated he has got his dream club , wearin the number 9 shirt and earnin a fortune he will never spend , and 1 thing is fact the players carry all the power now so if he had any loyalty he could of said im going nowhere and newcastle couldnt of done a thing , same as rooney back in october wantin MORE MONEY and gettin it :wallbash: Rio ferdinand being paid in full by man.u while under suspension for failin to take a drug test, they where loyal to him , and behind there back was speakin to chelsea,no loyalty in fact morals of a sewer rat , these people dont live in the real world Gnash so comparin them to factory worker or any workin class bloke is an unjust to the workin man.